The Fall Classic Pre-registration goes up to $40

@BigE Gaming announced today that today is the last day for the $35 pre-registration cost of The Fall Classic 2014. After tonight, the pre-registration cost will be increased by $5 making the new pre-registration cost $40.

The Fall Classic 2014 will be occurring on October 10th to the 12th in Raleigh, North Carolina. The event also concludes Team NINJA's "Road to the Fall Classic", where @MASTER, @SweetRevenge117, and the first and second place winners of August's Summer Jam 8 will have their flights, hotel rooms, and tournament entry booked complimentary by Team NINJA. The Top 6 of the Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Singles Tournament will have at least an $8,000 pot prize provided by Team NINJA. The pot prize will rise based on any other pot prize bonuses and the number of registrants in the tournament.

If you know you will be attending, pre-registering guarantees you admission at a lower price than at the door. It also helps the tournament organizers plan for the event by viewing a game's popularity and support, and scheduling for the stream, bracket, and finals times.

headerlogonew.png

It's very expensive. If I ever get very good at the game and have money to waste I would have done it.

However it seem like a very nice event to hang out with other DOA fans and have a lot of fun. My suggestion is that if you can do it, you should go and have fun.

edit: i should`ve especify that what i think is expencive is the whole trip.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD