Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
IMG_0748.JPG
IMG_0749.JPG

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This is strangely addicting...

And this is weirdly exciting and almost satisfying when she gets all that stuff out, lol:

Oh god, I can't watch that >.> I'm squeamish about stuff going in ears and large bumps being popped

Jadeinchains

This is strangely addicting...

And this is weirdly exciting and almost satisfying when she gets all that stuff out, lol:

...2:00

200.gif

Her hair is basically just Karin hair but up in pigtails and longer XD

Also I refuse to go through another deja vu incident so here's a video that cracks me up...this lady eating pickles had me DEAD XD

Omg lol I love her! XD I just sat here for almost 9 minutes watching someone eat a pickle! I can't with asmr sounds though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...2:00

200.gif

Omg lol I love her! XD I just sat here for almost 9 minutes watching someone eat a pickle! I can't with asmr sounds though.
She's popular on Twitter too XD she's like the go to reaction girl, my favorite is one where she's typing and while eating something crunchy I think XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor

East Asians have different ear wax from us Europeans (or descendants of Europeans), it's drier and more flaky, also usually darker.
The different texture of it, which is half as gross as the wet and mushy European earwax, lead to a different approach to it and ear cleaning. It isn't considered something disgusting there. Couples actually affectionately clean each others ears there:

woman-cleaning-mans-ear-in-the-room-front-view-side-view-japan-picture-id74925357

Is it strange that I would be so knowledgable about that? XD

Jadeinchains

East Asians have different ear wax from us Europeans (or descendants of Europeans), it's drier and more flaky, also usually darker.
The different texture of it, which is half as gross as the wet and mushy European earwax, lead to a different approach to it and ear cleaning. It isn't considered something disgusting there. Couples actually affectionately clean each others ears there:

woman-cleaning-mans-ear-in-the-room-front-view-side-view-japan-picture-id74925357

Is it strange that I would be so knowledgable about that? XD

kween of knowledge lol. :p
And omg lol I didn't know about that last bit! :eek: No thanks to that.

Also here's this beautiful youtube poop. xoxo

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Trump's transphobic but I guess gays aren't known for sticking by the LBT part of LGBT

Funny and incredibly sad at the same time:

Gays for Trump.

gaysfortrumpmain.jpg

Yes, this rally was held just now, months after the election.

R1fdEt3.gif

(Well, luckily not even dozens, more like a dozen.)
Okay, this goes to both sides, left and right, conservatives and liberals, and even centrists like myself. But I really don't want this thread to become political, it just turns into arguments and not 'funny' and then it summons the forum babysitter (that sounds way better than moderator). I should've called it out earlier on the 'LGBT for Trump' post.

Also who remembers Totally Spies!? Well, I watched it again after a couple of years and realised how fetishy it was at times >.> And how annoying Clover was, and she used to be my favourite! Show is still so funny though, and a guilty pleasure at times.

Actually, TotallySpies sounds like something @KasumiLover69 would like, especially if he's seen the spy outfits xD

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD