The Hair Thread

DeathHand

Some recommendations for Zack....
!!!
14451_10151766013214448_1480256268_n.jpg

733834_560055787363014_1275406838_n.jpg

Rawbietussin

Oh goodness yes

I find it a bit odd all the dudes are hairless, especially their legs.

Don't forget the "bush" lol.

I can still understand Eliot's case but the rest made me thought that the guys must be waxing a lot.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

freakedout.gif

In all seriousness though, i honestly reckon this hairstyle would go well with some of the male characters. Brad Wong maybe?

he-has-so-many-bad-hairstyles-from-over-the-24716-1326133509-118_display_image.jpg

Also, i know alot of people prefer the female characters to have their hair down but I'd love something foxy like this with an awesome fringe for the blondes, especially someone like Sarah Bryant.

Wavy-Short-Women-Hairstyles-with-Bangs.jpg

Hurray for Brad pigtails! YES!

Sarah would really look nice in that hair, especially when she's wearing her Costume 3.

Conun

I wish there was hair color options , who wouldn't want to make everyone have red/blue/purple/pink etc. hair? And ability to allow you to color some strands of the hair would be cool too. 3D games don't really have such feature yet and who wouldn't want Rainbow hair either?

Argentus

freakedout.gif

In all seriousness though, i honestly reckon this hairstyle would go well with some of the male characters. Brad Wong maybe?

he-has-so-many-bad-hairstyles-from-over-the-24716-1326133509-118_display_image.jpg

Also, i know alot of people prefer the female characters to have their hair down but I'd love something foxy like this with an awesome fringe for the blondes, especially someone like Sarah Bryant.

Wavy-Short-Women-Hairstyles-with-Bangs.jpg

Only girls i can see pulling that off are mila and chrstie. Just doesn't suit the others.

SaihateDYNAMO

how will you trigger these
i mean like if you give one to kasumi that wont work because she takes up all the shoulder buttons

Chapstick

how will you trigger these
i mean like if you give one to kasumi that wont work because she takes up all the shoulder buttons
There's (for ps3's controller) R2+square L2+square L1+square R1+square, all the shoulder buttons with triangle instead, then all the shoulder buttons with x. Then there's plain square and triangle. 14 options in all. Right now she has yellow ribbon, blue ribbon, braid, and hair down.

Another thought- what if pressing left gave each character sunglasses and pressing right gave each character plain glasses? Not hair but falls under customization.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I would prefer pressing triangle and just selecting what you want from a preset list. Hair is a line, facial stuff another, clothes accessories another, glasses, etc.

I'm pretty sure Mila's natural hair color is brown... wouldn't mind that as an option.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD