GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Official Episode of Dream Cancel Live tomorrow
Get ready to party, fellow KOF players! At Dream Cancel

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Lot's of KOFXIII activity going on here. End of the year party: Let's go!

Last edited:

RiBu

Shame this game feels dead 90% of the time, but at least it gets love in other countries. Literally my favorite fighter out of this generation, but I had to drop it since there's 0 comp here/online is abyssal...

Hopefully they can improve the netcode for KOF14.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Shame this game feels dead 90% of the time, but at least it gets love in other countries. Literally my favorite fighter out of this generation, but I had to drop it since there's 0 comp here/online is abyssal...

Hopefully they can improve the netcode for KOF14.

Don't worry, bud. KOFXIII isn't dead per say, but online isn't really helping in spite of the work done on Steam Edition netcode. I'm sure SNKP has something else planned for their sequel.

Also, just a minor note to every one, I have a KOFXIII Mai Tutorial on the way. Also, there is going to be another Cafeid tournament... with BALA, Infiltration, ET, and a lot of big time Japanese players coming along!
http://translate.google.com/transla...ead.php%3Ftid%3D179259&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=622

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
It's time for more KOFXIII: http://www.twitch.tv/thewonderpark
We also got a new combo video by Dark Chaotix... Let's see what Saiki is capable of!

Honestly, I did play Saiki seriously a long while ago. His damage output in the corner is extremely high and he is one of the best zoners in the game. Saiki has a lot of anti-air options, an obnoxious projectile, high corner damage with meter (he can get 900+ damage with just two bars and a full drive).

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Here is massive compilation of the most hype KOFXIII matches. Shout outs to Desmond Delaghetto!

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
MadKof ain't nothing to mess with! He uses random select in a FT10 set with Xiao Hai!

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
KOFXIII Mai Tutorial Part 3 is up!

Now let us focus on something different... Ash vs Iori. Ash performs a combo that lasts for 40 seconds, leaving Iori with only a pixel of health leftover... only for Iori to SINGLE HANDEDLY K.O. ASH IN THE WORSE POSSIBLE SCENARIO. As of now... Ash will have his revenge:

Argentus

i got this game, but i'm so torn.

I want to play with other people, but in 2d fighters, it's usually just people spamming jab into super, and that's boring as hell to play against, I cant watch the videos, but is it the same in this game?

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
i got this game, but i'm so torn.

I want to play with other people, but in 2d fighters, it's usually just people spamming jab into super, and that's boring as hell to play against, I cant watch the videos, but is it the same in this game?

That's not really the case for this game or for the majority of 2D fighters - this game revolves around chain normal moves and canceling them into the appropriate special move to finish the combo (if the opponent is blocking your light normal in this game, it would be best to end the block string with the light normal rather than a special because you're still likely to have frame advantage anyhow and the game does generally favor the aggressor due to the series' design).
Jabbing into super is another method of confirming into a long term combo, in case the opponent is blocking. On intermediate/top level game play, movement is going to play an extremely important role (four different jumps, rolling, running, staggering your offense, etc) - you have this to consider while having universal defensive options - making this game rather similar to VF, DOA, or Tekken to a very large degree for those who do come from 3D fighters.
If you wish to learn more about how KOFXIII works in general, please visit the following:
http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_King_of_Fighters_XIII
http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_King_of_Fighters_XIII_FAQS

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD