The Last Round Photography Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Were are my preorder codes...? :(

Oh well, here's a ninja princess in distress for you guys:

16588415422_4078ebd2f8_o.jpg

d3v

She looks like a Korean MMO reject in that costume (not that it stops me from using it).

The Enforcer

Tyraren, are you using a capture card or in game stills. I noticed that my PS4 snaps are way saturated compared to some posted here.

Aspect

wait so since when did we have broken glass effects?!
Ask and ye shall receive.

View attachment 8940

It occured to me this outfit pairs perfectly with Jann's C1. They almost look like they were made to go together.

Thanks, they look great. It does pair very well with Jann Lee. Maybe that was the idea behind it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I made reference photos of my top 5 favorite new costumes in Last Round (in exactly that order). :3

(1)

my_favorite_doa_costumes__blue_kimono_kasumi__by_doafanboi-d8is2nm.jpg

(2)
my_favorite_doa_costumes__punk_rock_eliot__by_doafanboi-d8is24g.jpg

(3)
my_favorite_doa_costumes__stockings_marie_rose__by_doafanboi-d8is2gx.jpg

Funny, how it is the actual top three, the places are just a little swapped.

Click spoiler for places (4) and (5):
(4)
my_favorite_doa_costumes__trenchcoat_brad__by_doafanboi-d8is2qz.jpg

(5)
my_favorite_doa_costumes__oni_akira__by_doafanboi-d8is2vr.jpg

Oni Akira moved up into the top five, after I saw the ugly texturing of Hayate-sama. :(

ChainCombo

I'd like to put in a Hitomi request with her Karate Bear shirt outfit please, pony tail preferred, not feeling the bob-cut. :rolleyes:

Rawbietussin

I'm starting to warm up with white wig Lisa but probably on outfits that I think where it looks cool.

I'd like to request more of it while wearing her DOAD gold/black dress (preferably with the mask on), white/pink catsuit, pop idol costume and her Showstopper Encore outfit (with the mask on).

CherryBlossomsNinja

Anyone has Ninja 2015 DLC and Showstoppers Encore? I wish so much some pictures of Kasumi and Phase-4 in each one these DLC pack, solo and tag. Kasumi with normal hairstyle and braid and with and without mask; Phase-4 with and without hood.

I know waiting and I'll be eternally grateful to whose take these shots :oops:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Is Lisa's new hair actually clipping through her forehead or are the bangs just cut strangely?

I wondered about that too. But it seems, they are just cut straight, just like Kokoro's bangs in her new hairstyle. Is it a new kind of fashion trend, to have some of the bangs feathered and some cut perfectly straight in Japan...?

Pink Nitro

Lisa with her new hair and fur coat looks so fabulous, do you mind if I make that my avatar?
I forgot who posted that picture, anyway...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD