The Last Round Photography Thread

ChrisArmoun

Why is it so red? lol some of the stages like Desert and Forest kinda hurt my eyes like that.
I've noticed and am still working on balancing out the red in areas. I've been playing it with various characters and outfits to look for other issues that may pop up. I've removed the saturation but I'm still tweaking the vibrance float points to find a good sweet spot

Also, as Chapstick said, there is no post work editing. The shots were taken directly from the game

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Good job, but the darker sand (and while playing I often already thought, the original sand was too dark and reddish) feels less tropical and as if it were less sunnier.

I've noticed and am still working on balancing out the red in areas. I've been playing it with various characters and outfits to look for other issues that may pop up. I've removed the saturation but I'm still tweaking the vibrance float points to find a good sweet spot

Also, as Chapstick said, there is no post work editing. The shots were taken directly from the game

Uhm...well, the whole game has been post work edited...XD

Kronin

Good job, but the darker sand (and while playing I often already thought, the original sand was too dark and reddish) feels less tropical and as if it were less sunnier.

I moved my post on this thread, I believe that it's a more appropriated one: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/texture-editing-pc.5560/page-16#post-255316

By the way soon I will be able to share here my HQ pictures from the game ^^

About the darker sand, I thought that maybe the author had in mind the idea to pay an homage to the Island stage of DoA3 during the sunset (definitely one of the most popular stages through the famous opening of the game after every starting). By the way in that case the particular color was dictated from the timezone, as during the daylight the sand was pretty clear.

doa31.jpg

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Here a few shots of my current game. I'm working on a custom SweetFX setup. Main goal was to eliminate the over exposed yellow glow on skin and give it a bit of a cg feel. All shots are directly from in game matches with no modification. Game res is set at 3840x2160 downsampled to 1920x1080. The "soft engine" is not missed View attachment 9632 View attachment 9627 View attachment 9628
I think it looks really nice in some cases.

ChrisArmoun

I think it looks really nice in some cases.
I've already changed it quite a bit since these. Some areas looked really nice but the contrast and redness were too strong in others, as others noted. I'm still tweaking but any additional images will be posted to the art thread.

Chapstick

You can tell, Chapstick is mad about the theme change. XD
;) Idk why I'd want a copy of 5LR for steam anyhow, I don't have a good enough computer for it to run well and don't have any plans in the near future to get one. Might as well go to someone that does and can enjoy it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD