The Last Round Photography Thread

CFW

A lot of these are actually really great, but the destruction thing ruins them for me. Can that be turned off?

I love Rachel's Lisa's and H*n*k*'s.

Helena's just makes me want the costume she had in Dimensions.

koko-puff

A lot of these are actually really great, but the destruction thing ruins them for me. Can that be turned off?

You can. By changing the breast setting to anything other than lr i think

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Blegh, most of them have again really nasty textures. D: No buy then. (Well, maybe Marie, Honoka and Ein. They didn't look too bad.) Thanks, for the great overview @koko-puff.

Shiranui

Yes.. some have awful textures. Probably that's because they used materials and textures straight from Deception game itself.
Nyotengu's textures disappointed me. But still, I'll buy it. The costume itself is lovely and she looks gorgeous in it. I'll buy Rachel too, she looks like a SC character :D (even it would be better something more similar to Ivy than Cassandra...) and I like how Kasumi looks too. Maybe I'll buy hers too.

Kronin

Yes.. some have awful textures. Nyotengu's textures disappointed me. But still, I'll buy it. The costume itself is lovely and she looks gorgeous in it. I'll buy Rachel too, she looks like a SC character :D (even it would be better something more similar to Ivy than Cassandra...) and I like how Kasumi looks too. Maybe I'll buy hers too.

You have to consider that Rachel is cosplaying as the most important sort of "devil hunter" of Deception IV :p I agree that the fashion of Rachel is different, but if you follow this reasoning the outfit make sense on her =)

Chapstick

Natural or off. For a lot of people they already have the destruction off without knowing it.

Nothing special, just an image of Marie Rose
game 2015-06-16 07-46-03-008.png

Chapstick

Hmm those prizes are kind of.... Blah. I want the pins maybe. The tapestries would be really embarrassing if they showed up in the mail. This is interesting-

- Any photos incorporating collaboration costumes from SENRAN KAGURA or Ragnarok Odyssey Ace. (Are going to be disqualified)

How many people are going to miss this and submit SK pictures I wonder

Kronin

Hmm those prizes are kind of.... Blah. I want the pins maybe. The tapestries would be really embarrassing if they showed up in the mail. This is interesting-

- Any photos incorporating collaboration costumes from SENRAN KAGURA or Ragnarok Odyssey Ace. (Are going to be disqualified)

How many people are going to miss this and submit SK pictures I wonder

You are right, in the thread I invited people to read the original source for knowing all the full details and infos but I think that it's better explicitely clarify this point.

Also I want make clear that the pins are actually bag pins so they are much more huge than the ordinary ones =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD