The Last Round Photography Thread

synce

Anyone found a way to rotate the camera in the PC version? Triggers don't work for me (using DS3)

koko-puff

I been waiting for this costume for nyo for too long !

Screenshot-Original (9).png
Screenshot-Original (8).png
Screenshot-Original (11).png

Extras:Fri_Apr_10_14-20-18_PDT_2015.png Fri_Apr_10_14-19-35_PDT_2015.png

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Honoka and classy don't really mix xD
I meant, my shots are classy, not Honoka. ;)

I do find her body proportions very odd and not attractive at all. She's tiny, with huge knockers, a very small waist and then again a huge butt and thighs. She also got very small hands and feet, whereas her arms and legs are short and thick. It almost borders on comedic...

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I meant, my shots are classy, not Honoka. ;)

I do find her body proportions very odd and not attractive at all. She's tiny, with huge knockers, a very small waist and then again a huge butt and thighs. She also got very small hands and feet, whereas her arms and legs are short and thick. It almost borders on comedic...

Anime proportions for you...

Chapstick

The thing that really puts me off about her is her face vs her body. I get that they were going for the 'little kid's face with ddd boobs' thing with her but it looks even more disturbing in 3D rather than just 2D in anime

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nice pics :3 @UpSideDownGRUNT, it would probably look even cooler and you would get more girl in the picture, if you would experiment a little with tilting the camera. Come to think about it, hardly anybody beside me ever does this. I wonder why... o . O

UpSideDownGRUNT

Nice pics :3 @UpSideDownGRUNT, it would probably look even cooler and you would get more girl in the picture, if you would experiment a little with tilting the camera. Come to think about it, hardly anybody beside me ever does this. I wonder why... o . O
I use the tilting from time to time, but personally I don't like how it looks all unbalanced it's too weird for me
It genuinely bugs me lol

Plus, I'm sorta used to it not working from the ps3 version due to my 3rd party controller.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD