The Last Round Photography Thread

FullPower88

doa5lr___kasumi_school_swimsuit_by_fullpower88-d8rrbuj.png
doa5lr___ayane_by_fullpower88-d8px2qk.png

doa5lr___kokoro_by_fullpower88-d8psvo0.png

nothingtosee

Is it necessary to have xbox gold in order to upload pictures ? I dont have it and the option to actually upload anything to onedrive or Upload does not appear anywhere

Last edited:

koko-puff

Is it necessary to have xbox gold in order to upload pictures ? I dont have it and the option to actually upload anything to onedrive or Upload does not appear anywhere
You do, because it has to be uploaded to the ms servers and anything involving cloud service and usage of server(i.e fighting online) needs them because keeping such service is expensive.

After you get gold, it is true that you need to wait a bit before it's uploaded fully and after its uploaded you can see new options pop up like being able to save(any ss not saved would be deleted after a month) and share (i.e onedrive)

BTW any ss taken prior to your gold subscription cannot be saved or uploaded even if you got gold

Rieve

You do, because it has to be uploaded to the ms servers and anything involving cloud service and usage of server(i.e fighting online) needs them because keeping such service is expensive.

After you get gold, it is true that you need to wait a bit before it's uploaded fully and after its uploaded you can see new options pop up like being able to save(any ss not saved would be deleted after a month) and share (i.e onedrive)

BTW any ss taken prior to your gold subscription cannot be saved or uploaded even if you got gold
File extraction methods don't work on xbone?

koko-puff

File extraction methods don't work on xbone?
I assuming you're referring to usb or ex-hdd, I don't think it's supported as oppose to ps4 and people are even asking for ms to put that feature for the game clips!

I even questioned if the ss' are even stored in the hdd of x1 because I had the same problem(not gold) and I took over 140+ ss(4.3-2.8MB per ss so around 300-400MBs) yet it doesn't decrease the hdd space and with the pictures getting deleted after a month(my guess is that it's either the xbox one reserved space for them in a temporary space or it is in a temporary server of some sort)

Tho really, if it can be done(which I believe ms is completely capable of, since xbox one is similar to windows and sony already has it...) it defeats the purpose of storing it into one drive or even uploading them into their servers in the first place, so in conclusion its ms wanting you to join gold.

Last edited:

Chapstick

@DyByHands share button, triangle. The tradeoff is it's a teensy (very teensy) bit lower quality and you can't mess with the blur during fights. When I wanna take a picture during a fight with the blur I just crop out the watermark they force on there.

Juihau

^Ah, thanks. Still feeling new with the PS4.
Also, fairly useful. If you press options on the share screen, and go to share settings, there's a setting that lets you take screenshots by simply pressing the button. If you do that, you can still bring up the share screen by simply holding the button instead.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD