System The LR Current Bugs/Glitch Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
As everyone already knows, Last Round is occasionally littered with bugs and glitches which TN can't always address. This thread is a place for anyone to share any newly found bugs or glitches in one convenient thread so that it can be seen and known by other fellow members and someone can inform TN of them when the time is right, this will also be more convenient and noticeable than a status of a bug that can often go ignored or quickly be hidden by other members unknowingly posting enough statuses to hide it. This will hopefully prevent any game crashes or inconveniences due to lack of not being in the know.

☆This thread includes all bugs, including stage, mode and character bugs. If it's a character, use their smiley so it can be easier linked and distinguished to said character. Costume glitches or bugs are allowed but only obvious mesh/texture ones.

☆If possible make sure to also type: "STATUS: Not fixed/fixed" so that members who view this thread may know if a bug is still ongoing or not.

With That being said, here's the current known bugs that I know of:

☆Azuchi stage somewhat unstable during wall break transition. Will occasionally take longer than usual for transition to start for some members.

☆On Fuel stage near area on the first level near the wall with pipes and glass windows near the grating, Kasumi and Phase 4's launcher throws will be inexplicably pushed away from the wall instead of keeping in the same area. May affect others, but Kasumi and Phase are the only ones affected from whom I play.

:naotora:
☆Ii Family Creed with not properly connect at max distance, taking away 20 damage.

☆PP2KK will not properly connect after certain set ups leaving you at a disadvantage. Example: 6KK>PP2KK.

☆BT PP2KK will not GB guarding opponents leaving you at a disadvantage.

:mila::rig::mai:
☆After strong attacks and counter hits with PBs being the only exception, they will not do any of the special fall squirm animations they're supposed to. Example: After 66H+K, the opponent is supposed to perform one of the possible special ground animations, instead they'll do the generic headshake animation, also will occur even if you overkill. Heavy force techs overkills/KOs unaffected.

:eliot:
☆If P4PP is done in a juggle, the final elbow hit effect will not register like if done on a standing opponent.

:phase4:
☆In Hot summer DLC, a hair base glitch is glaringly visible on her ponytail and loose hair if hoodie is removed. affects hair base and bangs.

:La Mariposa:/:lisa:
☆Strings of Tropical DLC swimsuit missing on character select screen.

:nyotengu:
☆Wings will not move as of the current update.

:kasumi:&:phase4:
☆After they perform their tag throw, if you immediately do :9:(:7: if on player 2 side), they will briefly vibrate in place and move forward before turning around like normal.

Last edited:

AlexXsWx

:rig:
☆ Followup is broken after :K: - buffered input is completely ignored, and some moves are ignored even if input happened completely after recovery ended (e.g. :P: when inputted after 2 frames after recovery end)
Video:

:2::P+K::5::F: does not work when delayed for too long. It is expected to work since other followups do, e.g. :2::P+K::5::K:

:3::K::2::K::K: slams juggled opponent into ground

☆ Many moves show incorrect frame data in the Move Details - e.g. :2::P+K:, Bending Stance :7::K:, :P::P::4: etc

☆ Idle frame does not occur for moves performed from Bending Stance. E.g. :1::K::K: is +0 on block. When following it up with :K:, that has 10 initial frames, it will result mutual counter with Christie's :P:, that has 9 initial frames. [More info]

☆ When controlled by AI, it performs moves that player doesn't have access to. E.g. :P::P::4: followed up with a kick from string :P::P::P::4::K:; :1::K::K: immediately followed up with :H+K: as if it is part of the string etc

☆ Following moves are missing ground attack property: :P::P::P::4::K:; Bending Stance :7::[[K]]: (only if charged); Back Turned :4::K:

☆ Bending Stance :6::K::4: is not listed in the Command list

:6::F: might teleport opponent when performed next to wall
Video (moment at 0:53)

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Just going to comment it is easier to report issues and such to team Ninja Twitter if it's a video. Video transcends language barriers

Especially for stuff like the Nyotengu wings glitch. If you have a before and after example it's easier to show them.

Last edited:

Lulu

:rig:
☆ Followup is broken after :K: - buffered input is completely ignored, and some moves are ignored even if input happened completely after recovery ended (e.g. :P: when inputted after 2 frames after recovery end)
Video:

Yeah I remember this one. usually moves will fail to execute if the game thinks you're going to wind up moving over or right underneath the opponent and ending behind them.

But It really sticks out with Rig.

AlexXsWx

usually moves will fail to execute if the game thinks you're going to wind up moving over or right underneath the opponent and ending behind them.
Could you please explain it in more detail? Ideally with an example or two

Lulu

Could you please explain it in more detail? Ideally with an example or two

LoL..... I'l try.

When using Kasumi, Phase 4 and Nyotengu I noticed that after Knocking Down an Opponent.... if I stand very close to them and use :9::P: then any Follows that that move has is suppose to have for any of those characters, will not come out if my character leaps over them and end up back turned on the other side.

When doing Rig's :426::F: Combo Challenge I notice sometimes Rig accidentily moves past the opponent in mid air. specifically after :6::P+K:, TLC :6::K:.... the next next part of that combo is suppose to be :K::K::4:, TLC :6::K:. but that part can go wrong in a few of different ways.

Sometimes the first :K: will whiff, and then Rig will some how go slightly off axis and end up moving past the opponent in Mid air...... when this happens usually the game stops the String from continuing.
Why, you ask ?
Well I honestly don't know.

Where things get interesting is other times the :K: will Connect Properly but the game will Still stop the String from continuing anyway.

And in rare occasions the String will continue for atleast one more or two more parts even if the first :K:whiffs.

Its weird because these problems only happen in Rig's Launching Throw and his Power Launcher. That String has never failed to work as intented except in those two scenarios.

So I just concluded that if the game Merely thinks that you might go underneath or over an opponent in a way that causes you to be Back Turned then the game will Cut Your String Short.

Ofcourse there are exceptions where this doesn't Happen.... the Primary Example being Marie Rose's Command Side step.

Chapstick

@AlexXsWx the AI having moves that players don't isn't a glitch and has been a thing for a lot of characters since vanilla. It seems to be a conscious decision on TN's part to keep them on the AI since they've had over four years and three rereleases to fix that.

Lulu

I like that Alpha Auto Teleport on wake up the AI can do.... as much as I wish players could do it too.... it can't be punished and doesn't add any decision making to the Wake Up Game.... so I think TN Did the right thing.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Here's a glitch that DB discovered in 5U, but apparently I found that it's still in LR. If you do a tag force out and immediately reset the stage position on hit, it'll jack up the camera and make you get some awkward camera angles, including the one used for KO PBs if you knocked them back a good distance. Below is the video showcasing it, although I hope it stays in, as you could see from me using the chosen characters, you can get some really good close ups ♡.♡ I admit I took quite a few pics, hehe. #VioletBikini #LoveGoken
:kasumi::eliot::rachel::ein::naotora:

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD