The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Tenren

sooo ne1 wanna get together and have a tournament in Dec some where? Or have plans for one. Fig SCR will be sometime end of Jan to mid feb. I haven't heard ne thing from Alex yet but that usually when it is. Fig we should have some thing to hold us over till then

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Tenren, I'm slapping the shit out of you next time I see you for typing that post like that, lol.

But yeah, a tournament in December would be really nice, I need a reason to visit SoCal again. Also, it's still nice to see folks in the SoCal scene are still getting together for casuals. :)

Vincent Rayne

it'd give me good reason to get back into the game again. cause i'm taking a brief break and focusing on League before the season ends. i looked all over for a SoCal tournament in December but couldn't find one. hence the break.

x Sypher x

Who here lives in the San Diego area or nearby? I just recently bought a new car so I now have a means to get around. I would love to meet up with some of you guys for some offline sessions. And if there are any local tournaments I'd like to get in on that as well. As of right now my schedule is pretty busy until January (NAVY), but once I'm all done with that I'll be a lot more active. I really wanna start traveling now as well. Feel free to shoot me a message here, or hmu online.
XBL: x Sypher x
PSN: SypherX91 or SA-Sypher (clan id)

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
There is no way for me to make that, lol. I'll talk to her and see if there's a possibility for one in January. This sort of thing has to be planned and organized ahead of time so folks have time to plan ahead accordingly (save money, make travel arrangements, etc).

Vincent Rayne

meanwhile i sit here with crappy internet and vain attempts to play DOA online to get warmed up. wish I had the money to go back and forth on the weekends now. But not yet. I will soon though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD