The Official SoCal DOA Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Vincent Rayne will be hosting offline casuals this Sunday at his place if anyone is interested in going.

Casuals will more than likely begin at 2-3PM, and will end at 9PM.

Anyone outside of our usual players that are interested in attending and need the address, send Vincent Rayne, Ikodomo or myself a PM for that information.

Our casuals are all about inviting and meeting players and newer players, hanging out, and playing DOA (other games are always welcome too). Everyone is friendly and sociable. And were all about improving one another as well as ourselves, whether you're good player or a new player, we have no intention in leaving a player that attends uninformed about game play.

Most importantly, we love to have fun, and really, that's what our gatherings are all about.

These casual gatherings are weekly, every Sunday. If or when things change, we will definitely notify players here.

Boobiebombs may also start hosting casuals monthly at some point as well too. So, if you're a SoCal player in the Los Angeles, you should try to come out and play if you can.

Sixmsj

So I'm in SoCal!

If anyone wants to jump in and pick me up (Hawthorne) and can drop me off around 7 or 8PM, I'll be able to come. Otherwise, it's cool, have fun!.

Brute

Standard Donor
it had 18 dude. lol
I think he was talking about the week before this one, as he posted on Friday.

Anyway, ggs to everyone I had the pleasure of playing with. To the rest: great meeting you or seeing you again. Great turnout this week. Lots of fun.

PS: I have no idea how you guys can play this game on xbox. Mad props. xD

Vincent Rayne

I think he was talking about the week before this one, as he posted on Friday.

Anyway, ggs to everyone I had the pleasure of playing with. To the rest: great meeting you or seeing you again. Great turnout this week. Lots of fun.

PS: I have no idea how you guys can play this game on xbox. Mad props. xD
i noticed that late too. X(

but yeah. playing this game on xbox is the worst. dropping combos like mad cause the sheer difference in xbox and ps3 pad and buttons.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Would anyone in SoCal be interested in attending the GroundZero: Crimson tournament this Saturday in NorCal?

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I have no business really in tourneys but I'd go anyway if I wasn't on work lockdown this whole week. Good luck guys!

MeanMrMustard

I think there are some decent converters you can use to use PS2 pads on 360. They are better than the PS3 pads IMO and would be good for PS3 players to use when playing in tournaments. I know the feeling though, when I tried playing the game on PS3 pad I couldn't do some things as well.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hey SoCal players, I am selling my Qanba Q2 Pro Battle of Wits Arcade stick I won from the Ground Zero: Crimson tournament in Norcal last weekend. My price is $130.00. It's compatiable with Xbox360 and PC. If anyone wants to buy it, hit me up via PM and we'll discuss the details there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD