The Persona/Shin Megami Tensei Game Thread

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Persona 3 was a repetitive game, but I'm willing to play it again. Hopefully with not as many recycled hallways. I'm more interested in Persona 5: Tactica if it plays right.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
So what's everyones take on Persona 3 Reload? I haven't played a whole lot, since I don't have as much time as I used to play games but so far I'm really liking this remake. Lots of quality of life improvements compared to the original and the game runs great on PS5. Oh and this is totally the best social link in the game lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So what's everyones take on Persona 3 Reload? I haven't played a whole lot, since I don't have as much time as I used to play games but so far I'm really liking this remake. Lots of quality of life improvements compared to the original and the game runs great on PS5. Oh and this is totally the best social link in the game lol.
I'm just now starting it, I like the atmosphere so far, especially since it seems the game takes place in 2009. Its like another version of Persona 5 which I find exciting and I love ambience so far!

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm just now starting it, I like the atmosphere so far, especially since it seems the game takes place in 2009. It’s like another version of Persona 5 which I find exciting and I love ambience so far!

Yes, but I’m thinking about maxing all social links and that scares me.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Tbh I'm looking forward to the game since it warns about the darker elements Like violence, bullying and suicide... that instantly gave me euphoria vibes xD
Well that’s fine. I just remember the investment of the Persona series and the time I had then and the time I have now. :(

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Also doesn’t help that Persona 3 has the tightest calendar to max out all social links compared to 4 and 5. In the original game or FES, unless you followed a guide 100% exactly, you’d screw up everything. Not sure if there’s more leeway in the Remake but doesn’t seem that way currently.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Also doesn’t help that Persona 3 has the tightest calendar to max out all social links compared to 4 and 5. In the original game or FES, unless you followed a guide 100% exactly, you’d screw up everything. Not sure if there’s more leeway in the Remake but doesn’t seem that way currently.
I heard it was worse. Especially now since there aren’t any fresh guides out to 100% P3R.

My choice could be: do I just enjoy the run or go through the hell of 100%?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
GHMjfWhXIAEtkaY

GHMLuOcWUAA7BJ9

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
lol so it seems Makoto Yuki (P3 Protag) and Joker might end up in Fortnite. I know Fortnite gets a lot of hate for pretty good reasons but im actually excited for this if it ends up being true. Since Fortnites next season is Greek Mythology, it actually makes sense for P3 Reload to be referenced. On another note, we are getting The Answer from P3 FES as DLC coming in September.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD