THE TRUE STORY OF THE RIVALRY BETWEEN MASTER AND SWEET REVENGE

Do you really want to know how it all happened?
THIS IS THE TRUE STORY OF THE RIVALRY BETWEEN MASTER AND SWEET REVENGE.

How do I know? Because I was standing there when it all started. My name is Fred Campbell. great gamertag I know, But I couldn't think of any thing cooler. In March of 2006 I showed up at an offline tournament. I was the first person there. Soon MASTER walked in shortly afterwords so did another kid, his name was SWEET REVENGE. Surprisingly, SWEET REVENGE who like me had never entered entered an offline tournament. But that did not stop him from beating everyone in his path except for one player MASTER!

That summer MASTER went to Las Vegas and Italy, before setting up D.I.D 2. This time sweet revenge was the first player in the door, followed by me and then master! for the first time in 6 months, all of us shook hands again. I brought pizza for all the players and the tournament began. Unfortunately , This was a Major tournament featuring players from all over the country. so SWEET REVENGE could not make it to master! But the 3 of us discussed the fact that all 3 of us lived whiten 12 miles of each other.

Next was the first dead of winter , Master and me showed up in Chicago, IL , But sweet revenge was unable to travel for it because he was still to young. after this I flew home back Dallas,TX and Master flew off to Los Angeles, CA.

The fowling weekend Me and MASTER reunited at C.P.L. in Dallas Sweet revenge couldn't make it once again. You wanna know why? HE WAS GROUNDED BY HIS PARENTS ! I'm not lying! Master swept that tournament. even though I had to pay his way in.

In January of 2007 Me and Sweet revenge showed up at another local tournament in Dallas, TX. Sweet revenge fought valiantly, but was unable to defeat PERFECT LEGEND. How ever Master did not attend for unknown reasons !

later that month , Me , Master, Sweet revenge, Dahlsim, and CYBER EVIL all gathered together at my apartment and Master and Sweet revenge fought it out until almost 5:00 am.

In the spring of 07, Texas open 2 occurred. Sweet revenge really wanted his shot at Master. however due to the presence of world class players, such as MOCHI-A and OFFBEAT NINJA. There was no way Sweet revenge was gonna make his way to the front.

In May 2007 Master tried for CGS and easily got accepted . and that summer the three of us entered the World cyber games qualifiers. Master was already locked in. I had to fight my way in , as did Sweet revenge. But in stead of getting a shot at Master, he had a shot at me.

That summer Master left for CGS in California. This opened the door for sweet revenge to start winning tournaments around the region, of which he would win plenty! Lawton, OK was his first before winning again in Plano,TX.

When Master returned from CALI, that autumn, He Set up D.I.D3. Once again Sweet revenge went after Master, But couldn't get to him after losing to Calijared.

The next month I tried to convince Master, sweet revenge, and Dallaz to Come to a tournament in San Antonio, TX, But they all had to work. So I knew I had that one in the bag!

In January of 2008 me and Sweet Revenge reunited in Modesto, CA for the first Games at Mikie's. Here Sweet Revenge Won His First major and he finally made a real name for himself.

In the spring of 2008 Master and Sweet revenge finally met again in tournament play. with SWOOZIE watching on the match was so boring that ME, DALLAZ, and JAPANDA stood around talking to each other. Master dropped Sweet Revenge on his head so many times I wanted to throw up! The outcome was4-0.

Later that month it was time to try out for CGS again, Only difference was that this year Sweet Revenge was old enough to try out. But Master was already locked in. and Sweet revenge was unable to make it past Perfect legend and Ninja CW.

So while Master was gone, Sweet revenge continued to keep winning tournaments. When Master returned From CGS, It was time for D.I.D4. And once again Sweet Revenge went after master.
But once again too much tough competition stood in his way.

In October of 2009 I ran an offline tournament out of my apartment. once again Sweet Revenge had a chance to get a shot at master. But in did not turn out in Sweet revenge's favor. Master, Sweet revenge, and Dallaz took 1st 2nd 3rd in that order.

eventually our lives took different paths, I moved out to Georgia' But I kept regular contact with both Master and Sweet revenge by telephone and internet.

In 2011 Flew back to Texas for and caught up with master and Ice Cold Edge. we got some games in offline.

Later that year it was time for D.I.D 7. There stood Sweet revenge licking his chops ready to pounce on Master. But he never had the chance. Master was unexpectedly eliminated by AWESMIC.

In 2012 I flew back to Dallas again. this time I met up with Sweet Revenge and Dallaz. they filled me on what I had missed out on.

In the spring of 2013 there was a tournament called Texas bar fights in Fort Worth, TX. Later that night I called Master and asked him what he was up to? He said he was hanging with Sweet revenge and Dallaz at applebees. I asked him how the tournament came out and he said "Sweet revenge beat me". My response was " O.K you can stop lying to me now and tell me what really happened" Master immediately busted out laughing and said " No I was kidding, I won, Sweet revenge got 2nd, and Dallaz got 3rd"

Soon after Master and Sweet revenge and Dallaz Came to stay with me for Final round 16. This was the first time in years that all of us were reunited. with $500.00 dollars on the line, Sweet revenge and Master Met in the top 8. on a stage in front of nearly 1000 people they slugged it out in a manner I had never seen before. this was the closest I ever saw Sweet revenge coming to beat Master! That room was so loud Me and Dallaz Could not even hear each other.

the Fall Classic of 2013 Was a Much different Story. apparently I was the one who Drove 7 and a half hours to face Master on the live stream. However Sweet revenge Got eliminated before he could get out of pool play. But Master Did a great job coming out of pool play in losers bracket and still managed to get 4th place.

In November of 2013 it was no longer a Laughing Matter, SWEET REVENGE FINALLY TOOK DOWN MASTER IN TOURNAMENT PLAY! D.I.D9 was the moment that Sweet revenge had never ever breathed a sigh of relieve as long as that one.

Afterwords Sweet revenge went on a five Game winning streak including Final round 17, where Me and ALLAN PARIS had a blast on the commentary. and He also went Off to Paris and wiped the floor with Europe.at this point people began to question whether or not Sweet Revenge was unstoppable ?

Before Finally returning home in 2014 and it was time for D.I.D 10. And there was one player waiting for him, MASTER! Master snapped Sweet revenge's winning streak.

I guess That's why they call him MASTER . . . .

So that is how it all happened. Trust me. I saw it all and heard about it all. I know

SHOUT OUTS TO EVERY DOA PLAYER I EVER MET ALONG THE WAY!

crapoZK

Standard Donor
MASTER and Sweet Revenge's relationship:
XiwxGI4.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD