The Year of SweetRevenge

Kronin

Great summarize of your year SweetRevenge: it's always good to see summarized a visual experience through the internal feelings of the people that lived them and not simple with a video.

Definitely this is pretty motivational for every person that could wish to play competitvely on DoA torunaments, and of course it's an evidence of your great performance like player.

So, great job ;)

Final Round (Atlanta, GA)

My next opponent was Julius Rage. I was clearly the favorite in this match but if I wasn't careful an upset could happen. After some start buttons, Zack beams, and Sarah 6ps, I advanced to top 8.

NEC14 (Philadelphia, PA)

Now the last match was one of my clutchest performances in my career (even better than my Mamba comeback) He had like 55% of his life and I just needed one more tap to be reset on. Genfu's 214t saved the day for me. I was ecstatic. I just won back to back tournaments against some of best DOA players the game has ever seen.

I remember these parts pretty well! In a different way both of them were awesome XD

Last edited:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Great write-up man! Outstanding player! Thanks for all of the advice! Your's, CW's PL's AP's & Shade's defensive advice is rubbing off on me big time!

Last edited by a moderator:

TakedaZX

@SweetRevenge117 sucks at DOA! Still hasn't beaten me offline yet! >:C

Haha just messing. I've been routing for you in these tournaments man and you really did step up to the plate which is pretty inspriing. It's nice to see you get that recognition you deserve as well as well as that money.

Much love bro and keep whippin that ass. I may come around for Final Round so that we can finally play. I really look forward to it.

Cylith

Congrats to you man. I really wish I had money to go around to events. Not that I'd do well, but it'd be great to be part of the community and help bolster DoA's ranks.
I feel the same. I've played every DOA ever to come to America since I was 12 and it is my FAVORITE fighter out there. Just wish I was able to go to tournaments. Probably wouldn't place well, but that isn't what matters.

Zeo

Respect, there's little more than can be said. With a mindset like that and a good deal of confidence, patience and determination one can truly become a force to be reckoned with or more commonly dubbed a "high/top level player."

We still never had that set, but I look more forward to one day having a set against you offline. Ein vs Gen Fu doesn't seem all that great, heck me vs you doesn't sound very pretty either, but I'd definitely love to see how I match up.

Maybe one day if the time (and money) is right, I'll meet you in a tourney. Even just casuals. Anyways, respect and well done. You deserve your wins. Gen Fu is lucky to have you repping him. You're practically his mascot. I wish Ein had one of those (or rather, that I could be that person).

RH_Stealth

For all of you out there that are struggling with the game or lacking in confidence know this. If you put your work in to your game and practice with the right people YOU WILL get better. Results don't always show themselves over night but there is nothing better than seeing your hard work pay off

Needed that. Been going against tougher opponents while using a new character. I'll keep this around for when I need it again.

HoodsXx

Awesome as usual Matt, I definitely had a blast at TFC finally being able to face everyone offline who I knew were the top dogs of DOA. Glad I went and definitely am hoping to show up again this year. Definitely still working on my Brad and hoping to get to where you all are someday soon. Keep up the work DOA Champ #BestGenFuInDaWorld

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD