This describes pretty well how I feel about you all

UnD34D

I was actually reminded again today how much I hate the DOA community when a member of it took some AE2012 matches with 0 bar lag with utmost seriousness and said he was going to expose me by uploading the videos of me playing him to youtube. I forgot that in serious matches all you do is taunt and jump away.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I was actually reminded again today how much I hate the DOA community when a member of it took some AE2012 matches with 0 bar lag with utmost seriousness and said he was going to expose me by uploading the videos of me playing him to youtube. I forgot that in serious matches all you do is taunt and jump away.
You made yourself an open target by mouthing off like you were hot shit.

Even with that said, Solshido still said he'd money match you where it counted.

UnD34D

You made yourself an open target by mouthing off like you were hot shit.

Even with that said, Solshido still said he'd money match you where it counted.
Where did I run my mouth off? When I said I was looking forward to a good fight? Or was it when I asked to watch him play, laughed about how terrible the lag was, and then his brother posted the vids on youtube saying he exposed me? I literally didn't talk any shit for once, didn't say I was even good at AE, all I did was accept a money match. This community is full of fucking retards.

R4712-VR88

I don't know your fuss with Solshido or whatever, but back in the day we used to play DOA4 and Halo 3 alot. Good times. Haven't heard from him in years.

xD3VILMANx

I've heard that if you play super turbo, you're automatically qualified to join the AARP.
Then I already qualify, woohoo!!! Wait......holy crap......I kept thinking I was 35 until it just hit me that I recently turned 36. Yeah, I think I'm starting to go senile.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD