This is how you DON"T play DOA5!

Evil_Gen_Fu

That Darksydephil. Good thing I never used a mic in the rare moment I played this guy. The things that come out of his mouth are just...
What game did you whoop him in? :)
Also the video gets really good around 42:22 onwards it's nothing but pure delicious salty rage! :D

RH_Stealth

@43:14 Lol why are -you- doing 4P+K as the first move every time?
EDIT: @1:18:05 *challenge is to do Hi Counter holds* "It's only challenging because he never does high attacks!"

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Why are you guys fucking with the special needs kid again?

EDIT: the story mode dialog is 1000 times worse with DSP's shitty jokes thrown in.

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I couldn't stop laughing at the Helena and Bayman bit, "OH MY GOD THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PHYSICS ENGINE." But the way he plays the game... oh god.

I preferred Chilled Chaos' let's play... If that was his username... Lol

Soaring Zero

That was...embarrassing. Honestly it was worse than watching him play marvel. 38:57 was just...like borderline offensive. I don't even play Hayabusa and I can do an Izuna drop without too much trouble. Oh how I would love to whoop this guy someday.

Bdiamond

He does this with every game and always blames everything on the game when things don't go his way.

To me the worst part about his playthroughs is how he usually releases those repulsive burps every 10minutes. Thank goodness the person who made this compilation didn't include those.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD