Three strikes and you're out. (Quick Bayman CB guide)

KidArk

Soo am I the only one who uses CB in force techs and also uses the CB to get a free P+K , P+K force tech situation? I've also been using 6 PK , 6 PK after force tech to get another CB in which in turn leads into another free force tech?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
If you're going to go all the way for a CB, why drop your juggle for a force tech, which you can get without it?

Besides that, the CB is incredibly telegraphed. Using it when you have no real reason to is going to get you held offline.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Off of Bayman's launchers where I know I can't get :3::K:, :3::P+K:, :H+P:, I've been using :P::P::K:. It advances me forward and gets the ground slam. The ground slam allows for a guaranteed :1::K:, :P+K: force tech. I'll follow it up with :4::6::H+P:. I use :4::6::H+P: over the DDT because It advances further to cover for the chance the opponent will tech roll backwards and continue to back step.

Once the opponent gets smart and starts ducking or neutral throwing, I'll start using :7::K:. Since it is a tracking attack, that covers any side steps, which can be followed up with :P::P::P:. If they block the kick, you can trap them with his BT throw. Since his BT throw is an OH, the follow up :426::H+P: also becomes an OH. I've not seen anyone be able to turn around in time, so I don't know if it will be an OH windmill back breaker if that does happen.

I figured this knowledge could help others out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD