Tina players meet up

Doa_Eater

Ok i'm exclusively on PSN as i don't have a 360, have played a lot of PSN Tina players but i'd like to see how FSD fares against my Tina and now with the netcode greatly improved, boundaries are not a problem. With permission i'd like to add shinry and DForev and Django and anyone else who plays on PSN raise your hand.

Deleting lot of friends who haven't logged in 6 months or more i don't have much space.

ProvesaDark

I'm new with Tina. Kasumi's my main at the time but probably not for long. I'm on PSN an I'm a B rank at this given moment. I've been playing most of my B rank matches as Tina an I must say, It feels much more rewarding winning with her.

I've been playing DoA ever since DoA2 but never at a high lvl. Just with my brothers. Now since I've been doing tournaments from SC2, Tekken and even SSBM, my competitive lvl has risen with any fighter I get my hands on. That's if I enjoy it, lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a little background info to just say count me in as a Tina player.

DForev

I'm cool with this. Heck, it would be sweet to have a lobby of Tinas and see who comes out tops! But I'm in the UK and I think my wired connection on my ps3 has fried or something. Doesn't seem to work. Great timing. I can still use wireless though...

I'm also not that good, heh. Better at theory than at actually playing.

MasterHavik

Well thanks to your kind words and reading the Tina wiki. I'm happy to say I'm sticking to Tina as my second. I'm on PSN broski. Hit me up.

TRI Mike

Good matches with Eater. There was some lag but it was nice, I learned a lot. The lobby was constantly changing my sidestep settings AGAIN, that's why I kept going back to the lobby sometimes before starting a fight. It was the only way I found to fix it. It's really annoying...

PacManila

I'm up for some Tina matches. I main her and it has been tough learning from others since I rarely run into her online. Would like to see how mine fares with everyone else's, so feel free to add me (I'm in the west coast btw).

ProvesaDark

I'm up for some Tina matches. I main her and it has been tough learning from others since I rarely run into her online. Would like to see how mine fares with everyone else's, so feel free to add me (I'm in the west coast btw).
Sup man. We played a few matches in rank last night. You beat me Tina vs Tina the 1st time we played. I beat you Tina vs Tina the 2nd time. Then the 3rd time we met you picked Lisa. What gives, lol?

GGs btw and nice Tina. I had to really mix it up to beat you.

PacManila

Sup man. We played a few matches in rank last night. You beat me Tina vs Tina the 1st time we played. I beat you Tina vs Tina the 2nd time. Then the 3rd time we met you picked Lisa. What gives, lol?

GGs btw and nice Tina. I had to really mix it up to beat you.

Hey GGs and thx. Yea ranked just kept on pairing me and you together =P. Lisa is my sub, and the games before I played you, I wasn't doing so well so I decided to try out Lisa in ranked. I need to be a lot more patient though and defend when using Tina, which is what you were really good at in our matches. I'll add you later on today and hopefully we can get some matches in.

ProvesaDark

Sounds good. As for Lisa, I'm not to familiar with her right now so I get owned by her if the person knows what's going on, lol.

Django

Ok i'm exclusively on PSN as i don't have a 360, have played a lot of PSN Tina players but i'd like to see how FSD fares against my Tina and now with the netcode greatly improved, boundaries are not a problem. With permission i'd like to add shinry and DForev and Django and anyone else who plays on PSN raise your hand.

yea add me not a fan of online but if it +4-5 bars i won't mind, i mostly play around the afternoon like after 12:00PM
i only have one person i play with offline. :/

phoenix1985gr

Hey finally got this game last week, im not a tina mainer but i use a lot of characters one of them being tina if anyone wants me please add me for some games!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD