Tina2040_ Stage Mods

Tina2040_

Hi guys,
I've recently gotten back into modding this game but was disappointed about the lack of stage mods... thus I will be making a stage mod overhaul. I will attempt to convert ALL stages into a different time of day / and or weather type. This will be a big project.

How to use:

Use LNK RESHUFFLE to replace relevant files (i.e tmc, tmcl, ttgl, scn)

Here is a WIP of Arrival @ Dawn. Not only have the textures been changed, but the lighting too.
Replace the PLANT_HELIPORT 2 relevant files in LNK RESHUFFLE.
gmkkf8o.jpg

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jgch9r

PS: If someone could tell me where to locate the level thumbnails on the select screen, that'd be appreciated greatly!

PM or post which levels you'd like to see be changed into day/night/dawn/empty etc... the more ideas the better!

NEXT? WIP:

Lorelei morning:
(It seems to crash when switching to the lower levels)

qvLdOlE.jpg

Last edited:

Violachanbro

Very Nice WIPS :D they look very cool ^_^ may i suggest a few if i can, what about the Lost World , Forest and Sakura at Night Time stages? :) those would be very awesome to see :3

Farell Foxx

Hi guys,
I've recently gotten back into modding this game but was disappointed about the lack of stage mods... thus I will be making a stage mod overhaul. I will attempt to convert ALL stages into a different time of day / and or weather type. This will be a big project.

How to use:

Use LNK RESHUFFLE to replace relevant files (i.e tmc, tmcl, ttgl, scn)

Here is a WIP of Arrival @ Dawn. Not only have the textures been changed, but the lighting too.
Replace the PLANT_HELIPORT 2 relevant files in LNK RESHUFFLE.
gmkkf8o.jpg

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jgch9r

PS: If someone could tell me where to locate the level thumbnails on the select screen, that'd be appreciated greatly!

PM or post which levels you'd like to see be changed into day/night/dawn/empty etc... the more ideas the better!

NEXT? WIP:

Lorelei morning:
(It seems to crash when switching to the lower levels)

qvLdOlE.jpg
I like the looks of this!

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
I agree with the lack of stage mods, I'll appreciate see more :)
I'm also interested into thumbnail of stage map, if you have the answer I would like to know it too.
I have a suggestion, from past I made a full black stage from training stage via uMods but swapping the textures directly into TMC don't work in game maybe you are more able than me to do it? or reproduce a full black stage on an other one maybe.

lovislikefire

Hi.
If you are making edits to stages you may have the answer to my problem.
I have a stage mod (high resolution) of Zack Island that load with uMod and I want to change the color of the sand (Actually, the sand texture itself as well but things seem to work badly whenever I try. The images I use aren't detailed enough when they're scaled up.).
Changing the colors in the dds doesn't seem to work.
How do I make the change? The texture edit thread seems to be dead, so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks for your initiative.
lovislikefire

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD