Titles/Missions Help

AegisOrnus

Didn't see one of these around the DOA5 forum so I made one. Find your help for missions and titles here!

I'm getting rather cross with Jann Lee's back-turn 8-hit combo in his story. Apparently :4::H+K: only turns the opponent around on counter-hit and you have to be in closed stance when it hits. I can't follow it up the limbo stun with 8 attacks though, I'm not a very good combo fighter and I just can't figure this out. Any help? Is there a better way to hit Hitomi in the back? It'd be cool if there was a consistent method for this.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Heres a stupid way to get 4 titles for every character easy .. giving you a good number of titles
Go to VS .. plug in a player 2 ..
pick scramble stage ...
do a a critical burst into powerblow (gives 2 titles )
do both cliffhanger sequences .. (gives you 2 more)
and if its a first time character use .. win the match for 1 more title (the newbie one) ..

you dont have to play the match to the end ... when you land the cliffhanger u can go straight to character select
and carry on ...
all the titles will be there ...

Crystic

Okay, so I have just cleared Arcade on Legend difficulty and didn't receive the arcade master title. I figured since I skipped the rookie to hard modes I didn't get the title; so I beat those rather quickly and got the title. However, I still didn't receive the achievement associated with it. Is there something else I must do to get it?

EDIT: After thinking about this, I think I also need the tag courses as well. Sadface.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD