Toronto, Ontario, Canada

s-blade

Hey everyone.

It's Sept 25th!

A&C world (acgamesonline.com) is running launch day casuals today, game will also be featured for casuals on wednesday (big day lots of people every week), and also SATURDAY for a tournament that is on SUNDAY

Lots of DOA @ A&C for Toronto! please come out to these first few days everyone if you can!
(i can't sat/sun, will be at seasons beatings :3)

C 3

Hey guys, been playing since DOA 2, looking forward to adjusting to this game and meeting everybody I don't already know! looking to run Mila, Zack and Tina.... let's blow this game up!

Jefffcore

Hey everyone.

It's Sept 25th!

A&C world (acgamesonline.com) is running launch day casuals today, game will also be featured for casuals on wednesday (big day lots of people every week), and also SATURDAY for a tournament that is on SUNDAY

Lots of DOA @ A&C for Toronto! please come out to these first few days everyone if you can!
(i can't sat/sun, will be at seasons beatings :3)
I'll try and be there Wednesday, I just need to get my hands on a PS3 controller.

Casuals start at 1pm?

s-blade

I'll try and be there Wednesday, I just need to get my hands on a PS3 controller.

Casuals start at 1pm?

Casuals at a&c generally start around 1 or 2 yes, but most people start floating in to play later on in the day rather than earlier. Monday and Wednesday go until 10pm. DOA will be a "Monday" game. Yesterday we had 2 stations running with 6-ish people always playing on them. Not that bad for the day after release. If it even stays like this for the next 2 weeks that's healthy enough.

There is a tournament at a&c on sunday, please come if you can (this is an interest check for the community). There may also be another session at a&c on saturday I'm not sure (i'll be at sb)

Again here's the group there is a lot of info here on the happenings in the region:
www.facebook.com/groups/doacanada/

HoodsXx

Sweet. Good to know there's some players here in Toronto. I"ll be heading there later today actually for some casuals, whoever wants to join me, is welcome to.

AngryWorm

I'm in Kitchener which isn't too far from Toronto. The problem is trying to get there on Wednesday after 5. Traffic usually blows or gets all buggered up.

Maybe some day I can get a bit of time off work (hah) and pop down for some casuals. Baring a disaster or emergency I'll probably be able to get down for weekend events/tournaments, I was at the first one and it was pretty fun.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Good games to those that came for DOA5 today. It was fun!

Although, A&C can be a bit busy and hectic on Wednesdays, I try to get there regularly and get in as much offline practise as I can. You can count on me to bring my system and get something started up!

What I think would be best is if we can get as many DOA5 players to show up as we can. Basically the more people playing DOA5 the better so interest is generated (and a better potential turnout for future tournaments!) However would it be better for everyone if we schedule the weekly meets for Monday since there would be more free monitors?

HoodsXx

I'd come on Wednesday, but I'm short on cash, unfortunately. If anybody lives in sauga though and can give me a ride up there possibly I could definitely show, other than that. Maybe next week.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD