Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Very GGs to everyone at TORYUKEN 3 today. Some great matches went down (though mostly during pool play and not really on the stream >.<). I want to thank Yurlungur for doing a great job building up the Ottawa scene and even brought a couple guys over (Tekken player AAK has pretty solid fundamentals!). I want to congratulate AngryWorm on the win with his incredible Hitomi and Teevo on a solid performance securing 3rd place. Also, I want to apologize for contributing to Yurlungur not appearing on stream...

Top 3

1. AngryWorm :hitomi:
2. Force of Nature :Ayane: :kasumi:
3. TTT Teevo :Bass:

Here's the stream from the event: http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers2/b/530025476 (Starts at about: 2:41:00)

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I think Tuesdays are mostly MTG, Smash Bros, and AE. I tried some Melee a few months ago when I went on a Tuesday. :v I'll be there tomorrow, though, probably.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
GGs to Harry earlier today and to Hunter this past Monday. Was some entertaining matches! Thanks for the help with LeiFang MU too! It was also fun getting in a little VF5:FS action lol. YEAHHHH!!!

RoboJoe

I won't be able to make it to casuals today and most likely next wednesday. I'm available next monday if anyone plans to go then.

Yurlungur

So, since i can't come to next tournament can you all do me a solid and give me details on what's going on! Can't wait to get back to toronto(fully) and have good matches with you guys

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
A little heads up that the next DOA5U tournament at A&C WORLD is taking place on Sunday, June 22nd, 2014

Edit: Scratch that. I just checked with TTT Teevo and, TTT isn't running a tournament this month. I'm still down for casuals if anyone is game.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD