DOA5LR Trophies disabled after upgrading PS3 DOA5U to DOA5LR

Rapham0n

I have the full version of the digital version of Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate on my PS3. In the past I had unlocked a few trophies, but there are still many trophies that I still need to get. I upgraded my Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate to Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round through the free online patch, thinking that I would try and get some of the trophies that I'm still missing, but now it seems the upgrade/patch has disabled trophy support. I can no longer get any trophies at all. I have met the requirements to unlock some of the trophies several times now and nothing happens. Does the Last Round upgrade not support trophies?

TLEE SAID THIS:

I have the full version of the digital version of Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate on my PS3. In the past I had unlocked a few trophies, but there are still many trophies that I still need to get. I upgraded my Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate to Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round through the free online patch, thinking that I would try and get some of the trophies that I'm still missing, but now it seems the upgrade/patch has disabled trophy support. I can no longer get any trophies at all. I have met the requirements to unlock some of the trophies several times now and nothing happens. Does the Last Round upgrade not support trophies?
I have the full, digital version on PS3 also, but my trophies aren't locked at all. I unlocked some of Ultimate's trophies not too long ago on LR.

Rapham0n

I have the full, digital version on PS3 also, but my trophies aren't locked at all. I unlocked some of Ultimate's trophies not too long ago on LR.
This is strange. Ever since I upgraded to Last Round I can't unlock any trophies for this game at all any more. :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD