Truffle shuffle(jacky SS and SSS thread)

wiztick

Hello all. now ive been playing jacky exclusively in doa5U and hes rockin right now. what ive been really having fun with is slide shuffle and slide side shuffle. so... im making a thread to discuss all of the strings inlcuding these gems and the gems themselves

SLIDE SHUFFLE
:P:: this quick attack packs some stun in it. usually the use of this is to beat out attacks when people react to the normal shuffle. a good example of this use is low backfist(:1::P:) since people react to the very visable shuffle coming from it. oh and GUARD BREAK!!!

:K:: good for spacing. a good move to use after a raw SS(though the input does take longer).

:2::K:(:K:) you can go back into shuffle after the first initial kick to start another guessing game. pack some stun in it so you have some time to do so. this move catches people of guard ALOT. best use both kicks when raw shuffling out of range for wake up kicks(Dat Oki).

:P+K::P:: can combo of second hit. use this for that noice guaranteed damage. also might be good if your opponent just choose not to hold. unsafe on second hit, so be sure to delay the first one so you can at least be a bit safer.the first hit has good stun so u can go for cb combo if you want to.

:H+K:: jacky's GTFO me move. full circular and high.simple as that.

after SS u can crouch dash(:3::3:) to do different moves.

:P:: a quick punch for a satisfying combo. nice fast and safe. has good stun also.

:K:: a hit throw that is so-so. the other options seem better but its good if u just want damage.

:H+K:: straight up pressure. guard breaks and everything. really safe etc.

all in all SS is good for oki stuff and the options seem buffed in doa and way better than VF. double input = more frames. bummer.

SIDE SLIDE SHUFFLE
:P:(:P:): the first hit is a stun that leads into an easy cb combo. second hit after it is just for damage and GTFO me.

this is good for catching people of guard and really good after certain moves.

IN STRINGS

:P::P::K::4:/:6::P::P::K::4:/:H+K:/:P+K::F+K::4:/etc.: if they don't hold its awesome. if they hold its a guessing game. simple as that. the spin kick at the end of these strings is why i mashed these together.

:3::P::P::4::was shit in VF and...still pretty shit in DOA.

:1::P::pretty good because its low. mix it up with the follow up and Gwa Chui(:P:) and you should be fine.

:4::P::4:: pretty bad in VF. now decent in doa because of the stun on :P:. use this if u really want to enter SSS.

:6::P::P::8::P+K::shit on NH and meh on CH. this is a no no.

:3::K::P::8::P+K:: makes the non mid string have a mid. Juuuust enough stun to make it worth it. use with caution though.

:2::P+K::8::P+K: OR :2::P+K::4:: CHOPPING BLOW!! the big daddy that makes SSS as cool as ice. on hit makes everything on SSS hit. on block it so-so safe, but the safer than all of the other SSS strings on block AND has normal ss as well. of course chopping blow is pretty slow so don't throw it out like crazy.

:1::P+K::P::8::P+K:: now this is just silly. mids leading into more mids is just asking for it. there is NO reason to use this.ever.

and that's about what i have for now. please everyone put your input so i can update this accordingly . thanks for reading.:jacky:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD