DOA5U ULTIMATE FREE UPDATE

abelnog91

All right so I was just checking out the Last Round website and read something about a "free update" for those who already have the Ultimate version of the game, that "updates the game to last round" but for what i understood if you want the new costumes and characters you still have to buy DOA5LR? so whats the point really? i don't get it... :/

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Updating ultimate to last round gives you any gameplay changes made to the game, as well as the ability to play online with other last round players. The DLC characters, as well as costumes you haven't already purchased, likely remain locked. Those characters can likely still be purchased separately.

Should you buy last round instead of updating, its basically just a giant package with all of DLC characters as well as a bunch of costumes + the ones you've already purchased.

Kronin

All right so I was just checking out the Last Round website and read something about a "free update" for those who already have the Ultimate version of the game, that "updates the game to last round" but for what i understood if you want the new costumes and characters you still have to buy DOA5LR? so whats the point really? i don't get it... :/

• To give you the possiiblity to play online with the people that bought last round on your same console;
  • To give to everyone the same experience on the gameplay mechanics matters;
  • To not further divide the community of players (theoretically the players of Ultimate should disappear);
  • Very likely to give you the chance to buy in future the new DLC outfits that will be released for the old characters (that so will not be an exclusive for the new game as happened with Ultimate and Vanilla).
In any cases, it's reasonable to think that the purcase of the pack of characters and costumes will be more cheaper than to buy the digital release of the complete game.

abelnog91

• To give you the possiiblity to play online with the people that bought last round on your same console;
  • To give to everyone the same experience on the gameplay mechanics matters;
  • To not further divide the community of players (theoretically the players of Ultimate should disappear);
  • Very likely to give you the chance to buy in future the new DLC outfits that will be released for the old characters (that so will not be an exclusive for the new game as happened with Ultimate and Vanilla).
In any cases, it's reasonable to think that the purcase of the pack of characters and costumes will be more cheaper than to buy the digital release of the complete game.

Mmmm right, i guess it makes sense looking at it that way... Anyway i'm just trying to figure out if i should buy Last Round or not since i already have the physical version of Ultimate but i'm reaaally digging some of the new costumes TN added in Last Round.

Kronin

Mmmm right, i guess it makes sense looking at it that way... Anyway i'm just trying to figure out if i should buy Last Round or not since i already have the physical version of Ultimate but i'm reaaally digging some of the new costumes TN added in Last Round.

I suggest you to wait for the complete release of details of the contents and prices. In my opinion there are good chances that in the end it will be convenient for the price of the "Last Round Pack" and the effective contents that they will give, if you are interested to the costumes and the new characters.

Last edited:

abelnog91

Checked the website again and there's gonna be a "last round pack" indeed thats probably gonna be cheaper than buying the whole thing, but the new hairstyles and stages won't be included on LR for PS3 apparently.... That's such a dick move to make... -.-"

upload_2014-10-27_13-1-56.png

Kronin

@abelnog91 I thought that you already know it, when I talked of a LR pack I was just talking about it: yes, apprently the game will give the possibility to everyone to play with new characters and outfits, current and future ones as DLC, but the stages and the hairstyles will remain an exclusivity of XOne and PS4.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD