Ultra Street Fighter/ AE2012

synce

You can see my PSN to the left... Mostly play Viper with Juri on the side, also looking at Poison and Deca

Darkton93

I have a suspicion that this will be the title that kills Street Fighter, or at least puts it on iOS. The reception to the game has been very bad, something which got Resident Evil killed. Even a slight dislike of Mega Man 10 killed the franchise completely. And with the situation Capcom's in (low money), if any of their products are not guaranteed successes, then they can't afford to release them. Thus if people dislike USFIV, then Capcom will see Street Fighter is not a guaranteed success and kill it on the spot. And when that dies, so will Capcom, either being picked up by another company, or with its products dying completely.

Also, don't feel the hate with Decapre. "Don't worry. He plays entirely different! He emphasizes the Shoryuken!"

Gurimmjaw

Im not on Xbox 360 but I play on PS3. My PSN to the tag to left. I main Akuma and and use Cammy as a secondary.

PuertoRicanStyL

I play SF4AE and will be getting Ultra. I use Makoto and Guy. I'd put myself between the beginner and intermediate level. I've been playing this a lot lately. Feel free to add me.

Not sure what to expect from Ultra. I know they tried to balance it somehow. But with some of the changes, and some of the things left unchanged, I'm not so sure what's going to come out of it. Though I'm not too good, and can't really say what's good and bad, but.. Things like upping Kens walk speed and buffing his cr.mk to be faster seems like wtf. But I guess every character got a lil somethin. And some that had good stuff still have it.. I dunno, lol.

I like Decapre, and will probably throw her in the mix with Guy and Makoto. I personally would've liked her a lot better if they didn't make her a 95% clone of Cammy. Different normals, stance, crouch, throws, and dam, at least some different hair would've been coo. I like the way she charges her Psycho Ball thing and how she throws it in her Ultra2. I'll be using that, lol. Give a dam if the other one is better.

PuertoRicanStyL

Oh yea. One thing I'm really looking forward to is those dp FADC's being -5 on block. Reversals are supposed to be unsafe. Especially if they have invincible start ups.

And screw Rufus and his instant +5-7 on block dive kicks.

ChainCombo

Name is the same as my PSN, I play Makoto and Sakura - I haven't played SF a lot as of late but plan on shaking off the rust again. As for USF4? Looking forward to it, can't wait to get my hands on it.

SilverForte

My tag is under my name, I mainly play Chun li, Guy, Dan, and Hakan. I haven't played in a while tbh, but maybe when Ultra comes out I'll try to pick it up again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD