Fixed Undefined method error with FR/TT

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
I use FSD with ForumRunner on my iphone.

It looks like it is now also supported by Tapatalk but there is an error:
Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_User::getPrintlableIdentityList)(get_user_info.php:71)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Which one is getting an error? tapatalk or forum Runner? Both were installed a long time ago together.

Also, there is a mobile skin you can select, but it currently will save as a setting so when you log in on a PC you'll have the mobile skin and have to revert it back to the default. I'm looking into options to have it so it automatically recognizes a smart phone and forces you to the mobile skin.

Moved to the Issue Reporting board.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Tapatalk has the error.
It gets the error if you try to look at recent topics and click on a link.

Thanks for the move.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Now no error, but when you press an alert link in the dashboard it says it loads but nothing happens (it doesn't load).

If you press the name of the person that did the post you still get the above error (in my first post).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I've disabled the plugin for now, as it was out of date but currently getting an error when updating.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
OK.
I only tried it cause I DLd it for 8WR.
ForumRunner works but I think I do like Tapatalk better (from my limited and short use of it).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Okay, I've done a fresh install of Tap a talk. Let me know if the issue has persisted.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Nope, still the same errors...

You may have to contact Tapatalk (or Jaxel).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Now no error, but when you press an alert link in the dashboard it says it loads but nothing happens (it doesn't load).

If you press the name of the person that did the post you still get the above error (in my first post).

Tapatalk was upgraded. Is this still coming? I was not able to reproduce this on my form of tapatalk.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD