Unlocking costumes

phoenix1985gr

fingers cross we see some DLC by next week. I'm already sick of Mila one new costume.
65hPXdU.jpg

these costumes has said to come in the Orochi Warriors game as a redeem code.

These are the warriors orochi costumes but they re "borrowed" from other characters... Kasumis is of Gracia, Momiji from Sanzang and Ayane's of Wang Yuanji (officially her worst costume lol i mean seriously? blonde?)

Anyway i ve been playing on core fighters and i have unlocked all the doa5 vanilla costumes i cant access any of my dlc though (maybe cause they re bought from a european account while the core fighters is downloaded from a us one?) And today like in totally random i ve unlocked Ayanes scifi training costume and Hitomis staple jeans yellow t shirt costume but i have no idea how...

Edit and just now i read that you must play online with the characters lol

DoubtComplex

I am not sure on the number of wins or matches myself (since I got a regular copy of the game) but I'm sure some notification will pop up telling you that you unlocked their costume and yes, you must play as the character themselves
Something like 50 for each costume? I just unlocked Rachel's C4... I am at 107 ranked matches and 182 lobby matches. (74 ranked wins, 106 lobby wins.)

For some reason I unlocked a Christie costume... even though the character is locked...

Alright thanks for the responses! I've actually just been doing ranked so far so i'll try out lobbies later since it will probably be faster if i just find someone to rematch.

j_strife

Just wondering, will the Reg-3 PSN get the CE costumes as a DLC? I think they skipped it and the school uniform outfits came before they're available..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD