DOA5LR Ver.1.04 + DLC Trailer

Not really, last time I checked I could upload a replay to YT without problems on PS3. This was on May.

Wait. When was LR released?

I wanted to upload to YT and I didn't realize that day actually TN announce the YT service has been discontinued. I think I was still using Ultimate back then.

Well, DoAX3 was announced. The last DoAX put forward the base models for the next fighting game. Maybe DoA6 is not that far off. It wouldn't be surprising if they start to phase things out all together some time soon.

Last edited:
Wait. When was LR released?

I wanted to upload to YT and I didn't realize that day actually TN announce the YT service has been discontinued. I think I was still using Ultimate back then.
Yeah, that's correct. They announced the YT and FB service will be discontinued before Last Round release. However, when LR launched it continued working for whatever reasons (on PS3 at least).

Unlikely. More like an indirect message to go buy a PS4/XBONE.
I also agree, plus, keep in mind that their future games will all be for next generation consoles. Also, I believe that it saves funds to make it like that, rather than for all consoles ^ - ^

Well, DoAX3 was announced. The last DoAX put forward the base models for the next fighting game. Maybe DoA6 is not that far off. It wouldn't be surprising if they start to phase things out all together some time soon.
They also said that DOAX3 will have one of the most versatile cameras ever. Their crew has, quoting here, "Worked over 1000 hours, without exaggeration, on this game."
Also, they will most likely incorporate the upcoming camera system and the dirt effects from DOAX3 to DOA6 — that'd be nice!
But I can't believe that it's only coming to Asian markets, probably, because of the occlusion of sales (。-_-。)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD