DOA5U Vote for Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate at Shoryuken.com's Year End Poll

We over at Shoryuken.com are holding our annual year end reader poll for the best fighting games of the year. Naturally Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate is in the running for a couple of categories.

Team NINJA's updated fighter is currently nominated for "Best Update/Rerelease" and "Best Fighting Game" overall, however it's far from the top spots in either. With this in mind, it's time for the DOA community to get together and vote for DOA5U - arguably one of the best releases of the series to date.

Be sure to head on over to Shoryuken.com and vote. Voting ends on January 7 so you all need hurry.

I definitely voted for DOA5U in all available categories. The rest of the members of FSD NEED to be doing the same. All of you claim how much you like/love and support DOA however you can. Definitely do so by voting for it as well.

Our community needs to start growing more together.

Voted,
Tho doubt it'll give it the attention it deserves, unfortunately DoA needs to shake it's rep of being more about the girls assets than the fighting, when as we all know it's got one of the most complex fighting systems out there and deserves to be recognised for that

I can't believe for Best Update, DOA5U is behind Skullgirls Encore and that Guilty Gear is way ahead. What in the world? DOA5U added 4 characters (2 completely new), new stages, more unlockable costumes, and better online features. I voted DOA5U in all categories it was in.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD