Vote for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate at The Fall Classic!

Crext

Standard Donor
:eek: P4A suddenly got around 100 votes after my previous post! How the hell they did it so fast??? I got 20 more votes as I said then, but now were are further than before! 120 votes away!!! :mad:

Anyway, I'll not give up while poll is opened. I challenge myself to double my votes again, and find 40 more votes to gather a total of 80. We are fighters! :mad:

You deserve a medal! Seriously, you are a true champion of FSD and the DoA community!

Tulkas

Premium Donor
You deserve a medal! Seriously, you are a true champion of FSD and the DoA community!
Oh! Thank you! The best is I believe there's many champions in this community so we will grow and strengthen making both: DOA being proud of us and we being proud of DOA.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I did a fast math and realized if every active member of this community (30 at minimun) makes just 5 more friends to vote, we most likely will defeat P4A! Better if everyone getting 10 friends' votes, to also defeat Super Smash and get the prize!

Come on guys! Everybody has 10 good friends!

WE ARE FIGHTERS!!!

:kasumi::ayane::hayabusa::hayate:

Last edited:

Tulkas

Premium Donor

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Team Ninja just threw in 8K into the DoA 5 U pot so it doesn't even matter to struggle votes for that 3rd place. http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/...onus-fall-classic-2013-p4a-currently-leading/

That sudden Persona jump was expected because of the P4C reviving interest in the game again.

Yeah, but the extra pot bonus from OFL couldn't hurt right? This is great momentum and DOA5U just broke 300+ votes! It's pretty much going to be down to DOA5U, P4A & SSB for that 3rd spot based on the frequency of votes appearing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD