Vote for DOA5 @Evo2k13

Lei

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evolution-Championship-Series/156605564382

Everyone vote!

Edit by Mr. Wah:
This does not determine the EVO line-up. It is merely a poll to gauge interest. The key factor of their decision on what's in the line-up is how much of a presence the game has in offline events. So try to make it to your local grassroots tournaments or gatherings to promote the game. It will have more of an effect than this poll.

chocogerman777

Gotta the vote the shit out of DOA 5!
Use all your alts and/or make new FB accounts!
Tell your friends/family who don't play DOA (or people who don't play video games in general) to vote DOA 5! Hack their accounts if you have to lol..
Edit: sorry for double post.
dude. i was like asking my friends who don't even own consoles to vote for doa 5 lol..fortunately some of them did.
we HAVE TO get in to evo man... we fuckin have to..
Edit 2: We're so far behind..6th place.. we've gotta make it to at least 6th.. Edit 3: Made a shorter link so it's easier to share: tinyurl.com/EVO2k13-Poll

DR2K

EVO is going to need a bigger venue with all these damn fighting games, lol.

Hope DOA5 makes it, voted.

sheppard

Looking at the list, I played almost all of these games, the ones I didn't played I watched them, conclusion; DOA5 definety deserves better, a lot better. Voted for DOA5.

MaxwellMouse

Yeah, i doubt DOA5 makes it to evo but I sure hope it does. There are six games right? I bet the list is:
UMC3
SSF4AE
KOF13
P4A
TT2
this last spot has some chance of being DOA5 but we shall see. May be Injustice or something.

Sir Skeleton

It would be pretty amazing if DOA5 somehow was able to sneak into the line-up. I don't know how much of a chance we really have, but it sure doesn't hurt to try. . . voted.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
All right! Managed to get past DIvekick and MK9.

Now all we need is to get past The Naoto Show-- I mean, Persona 4 Arena.

MASTER

Standard Donor
Definitely voted and told everyone on my social networks to do the same. DOA5 Should definitely be in there, lets show them we got the heart and passion!

MASTER
:hayabusa:

DrDogg

I'll be dad-gummed if I let Injustice beat DOA5.... FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

I'm making alternate FB accounts.

Based on the current trend, I guarantee more people show up for Injustice tournaments than DOA5 tournaments. People need to start traveling for this game if they want ANY hope in Evo or anyone else picking it up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD