Community Vote Your Favorite Costume Now

You can finally start voting for your favorite costumes in the art contest, but there are a few rules from Team NINJA that you should follow to make sure your vote doesn't get disqualified:

1. You have up to three votes for each part/album:

Album 1 | Album 2 | Album 3

2. You can vote only once for one character. So you can't vote for three Ayane outfits.

3. No bad-mouthing designs. This contest is designed to rep your favorites, so stick to that and leave your negative thoughts to yourself.

4. The deadline is May 6th in your time-zones. That gives you a week to vote.

Have fun, everyone! Be sure to share your favorites in the comment box. Some of my favorites include: Rainbow Alpha, Bass w/ Championship Belt, and the Banana Akira...

I hope a Hayabusa one wins

damn the Cop looks sick and it has a lot of votes which is good!

Last edited:
I voted for some characters with less costumes than others, namely Alpha's human look, Ein's Musketeer, Hayabusa's not-quite-Baraka, La Mariposa's indian look, Leon's Desert Marauder, Hayate's white and black, and Zack's ghetto. After that, I voted for Cyber Momiji and Samus Mila, 'cause none of Rig's costumes interested me.

Well that's a damn shame now...

So, I voted for Vandita's Pai outfit, Military Hitomi and dunno where to place my 3rd vote in the clusterfuck of Ayane submissions O_O!

Some designs were really well-done and creative. Only 3 votes doesn't do enough justice.
Well, you can vote 3 per category. So you actually have 9 votes total.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD