Weirdest Online Moments

Chapstick

Oh wait. I joined a lobby with rendering star. Used Marie Rose to troll the hell out of me then immediately kick me after one match....so...yeah.
My my my, what people do when they don't think someone from FSD that might call them out is there. Good to know
That's all the stories I got. I need peoplle to play with...
I'll play you sometime. I need MU experience against Mila and Leon. Didn't get to play you that lobby with Blaze and Brute.

Argentus

My my my, what people do when they don't think someone from FSD that might call them out is there. Good to know

I'll play you sometime. I need MU experience against Mila and Leon. Didn't get to play you that lobby with Blaze and Brute.
Sweet. I'm on a lot.

Interesting. I don't recall playing with Argentus yet.

I coulda sworn I've seen you in ranked a couple times but that's about it.

Argentus

Then why didn't you say "hi"? D:
It was before I knew who you were, I just remember lahsveo in ranked.

I don't do ranked anymore, because neither does anyone else lol. Used to be the most reliable way to get a quick match

Brute

Standard Donor
It was before I knew who you were, I just remember lahsveo in ranked.

I don't do ranked anymore, because neither does anyone else lol. Used to be the most reliable way to get a quick match
It would have to have been back in vanilla. I'm F rank with LahsVeo in Ultimate. Never played a single ranked match.

Argentus

So two things.

What kind of idiot can't figure out to send their full hatemail in the message box, instead of having to spread it out across multiple messages trying to use the Title strip?

10553848_1488741394709584_8628777801098372479_o.jpg

Second, related to the above

Oh my god. Literally every time I go online now its

*joins lobby*
*holds spammed mids*
*whole lobby cries at what a grab spammer I am and floods hate mail*

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IM NOT THE ONE SPAMMING YOU TWITS IM REACTING TO YOURS.

I wish people would understand a few things.

1). A hold is not the same as a grab. You can't "spam holds". If I'm repeatedly holding your mids, its because you are spamming mids.

2). I am not spamming Milas Mount. Its just that literally everything she does, sets it up. Am I supposed to just not use her ground game?

For the record I responded advising them to a) not be predictable by rushing the same strings over and over so they don't get held as often, and b, stop standing next to Milas head when she's down or you will get jumped.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
@Argentus, what you're experiencing is an evolution in your mindset. The more you come to grips with your character(s), the easier your fights become. And when this happens, it becomes easier to weed out those with a scrub mentality.

Keep in mind not everyone can be helped right away, so it's best to stay cool at all times. And sometimes, simply ignoring them or killing them with kindness should be all you need to do. You can't win in an argument with those unwilling to listen.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Same guy like in my previous post:
I just switched to spectator because he had to taunt every single round he was able to win with his Ayane. I was simply not in the mood for that, but also did not necessarily wanted to kick him. Since no one else was in the lobby, he wrote this after a couple of minutes:

454.png

Then he left and wrote via PSN messenger:

fgf.png

Had to use a more simple combo that works on a 1bar connection xP

Argentus

@Argentus, what you're experiencing is an evolution in your mindset. The more you come to grips with your character(s), the easier your fights become. And when this happens, it becomes easier to weed out those with a scrub mentality.

Keep in mind not everyone can be helped right away, so it's best to stay cool at all times. And sometimes, simply ignoring them or killing them with kindness should be all you need to do. You can't win in an argument with those unwilling to listen.
Well I know my ground and pound style throws off people who are used to dealing with stun and juggle but seriously, why is the ground game taboo while the air game is sacred when they are equivalent with the exception that you can break out of the ground game?!

Like I just got kicked from another lobby by...? Someone I usually see in lobbies, for "grabbing every 5 seconds" when again, no, most of it was holds and crushes.

I eventually switched to Leon to make it easier for them then I finally lost and got kicked.

I feel like if someone uses Ayane (or Sarah), then they have no right to complain. About anything.

Not saying I don't grab, but I sure as hell don't spam it. Mila just has an extremely dangerous ground game, and because of that, quite possibly the most dangerous holds in the game, Id argue.

I don't mind people saying they hate the mount or stuff like that, but trying to say I'm spamming it irks me to no end because its the exact opposite.

TeeKay

Too much "It's not my fault I lost, it's yours" mentality. Then again, it's common in any online game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD