Weirdest Online Moments

lotr9690

Some guy in my lobby totally threw me and the other lobby members off our groove by telling me that I suck ass (I was winning). He wouldn't stop for a solid 10 minutes. Just saying that I sucked ass and other variations of that phrase. It was very ass-centered, as far as his side of the conversation. I then pursued him by asking how exactly does one suck an anus? Do you mean biting the first of the two anal sphincters? Do you have anal prolapse caused by some infection or anal trauma? And if the anal cavity had been compromised, you wouldn't be sucking the ass, you would just be sucking raw colon. You know, the usual questions. He left... maybe I was the one who through off the troll's groove. In any event, we had fun once the shit-talking troll left.

Maybe this story is all too common but I thought I'd share anyway.

Chapstick

Do you mean biting the first of the two anal sphincters? Do you have anal prolapse caused by some infection or anal trauma? And if the anal cavity had been compromised, you wouldn't be sucking the ass, you would just be sucking raw colon. You know, the usual questions.
tumblr_inline_n3dshh2G4j1rz6vmu.gif

Yurlungur

I then pursued him by asking how exactly does one suck an anus? Do you mean biting the first of the two anal sphincters? Do you have anal prolapse caused by some infection or anal trauma? And if the anal cavity had been compromised, you wouldn't be sucking the ass, you would just be sucking raw colon. You know, the usual questions. He left... maybe I was the one who through off the troll's groove. In any event, we had fun once the shit-talking troll left.

Maybe this story is all too common but I thought I'd share anyway.

PCb6E11.gif
"usual questions".​

lotr9690

I will let a troll enter my lobby. But trolls may enter at the own risk. If you interrupt the fun of the group... well, you heard what happened. lol!

tumblr_m3g9d38d4n1qleym7o6_250.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I got compliments from random people I've beaten... again. This time I was using an online account with a fixed win ratio.

But oddly enough, these compliments are from people who would otherwise be douchebags to more well-known people who have beaten them. Just goes to show you there's no rhyme or rhythm to who randoms think are "nice" enough, as "nice" means low win ratio.

In conclusion, I've discovered that if you pretend to look like a noob, you will be able to get closer to these people and get along with them. Weird, but effective. And interesting social experiment, I must say.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I don't understand why you wasted so much time with him ? As soon as i detect sore losers they go to the insta-ban bucket ignored friend.

I did so because:

1. Actually, it wasn't waste of time, we still fought some matches
  2. I'm not going to kick someone as long as he's not directly insulting me or someone else (using the word spam is not enough)
  3. I'm glad if someone is joining my lobby, beause that usually lures more players in, so I'm not gonna kick him
  4. I'd like to show them that the reason why they lose is not necessarily the character I use (in case they complain about that)
  5. I felt pretty relaxed in that moment

Argentus

....I've gotten the same message.

Also, just played a match. Kids in the main house got home from school so bandwidth went to hell, lag spikes, I bailed out. Dude who was trying to talk shit about me "spamming low grab" (kept grounding him with Mila and Leon), sent a message titled

"Pussy Bitch"

My reaction?

"Ah, this should be a fun way to kill time! *responds*"

about 12 messages later of trashtalk that keeps me giggling.

Last edited:

Intelligent Alpha

How does one troll? Block all day and get "great" three times (by the opponent) - totally fuck them up next match! Now, I don't know whether to find this hilarious or sad. (I sent no message either time)

Yurlungur

decided to join a lobby,
during a match someone kept saying "HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP". So knowing me, since i'm nice i decided to stop.
i got 6ped with helena.

They decided to do that again and i backdashed with christie and started doing her 7k. They ran into her 7k got mad and kicked me.

:rolleyes:

Intelligent Alpha

I go into a lobby with a friend to "train" her (Phase 4), so I don't fuck her up like I ought. "This guy is shitty!" (I get that from everybody). Here's the thing: when I fought him guess who was on his character select screen? However, I got a shitty Ayane and Kasumi instead. He "gave" me a round (Ayane match) He gives me Kasumi - trolls with her - yet I beat him 3-0.

Btw, he played someone who was obviously new to the game. This is said! Why do we do this to each other?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD