What are you hoping for a DOA5U Lisa

Tones

Premium Donor
I hope her throw damage and counter damage gets nerfed. She's pretty op as she is.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
What? She doesn't need a nerf. Lisa is not OP and has plenty of weaknesses this community is yet to exploit.

Aven Kujo-Gin

What I want is her full wake-up F+K, but I think this is not gonna happen lol
Other than that maybe I would request for her to be a little more faster, cuz she is rather slow. But anyway, I think Lisa is ones of the few characters who doesn´t going to have change in DOA5U at all. She is ok already.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Her jab is already as fast as Tina's and :1::P: is the faster high-crushing mid tracking move in the game with safe follow-ups. What more do you want?

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Buff other characters like Elliot to her level, or whoever that is considered to be horrible in this game.

Tones

Premium Donor
Uncle Kitchener is on the ball.

Return of the Shadow.... if you've seen my Lisa recently you wouldn't be saying that.

Aven, in general she is already as fast as all the other characters minus Kasumi and Christie. 90% of the moves in the game are i15+

Omegan Eckhart

Her slight lack of speed is balanced by the fact she has frame advantage out the butt, she shouldn't have both. She also has transitions into BT that leave her at -3 and a move from BT that comes out in i12, crushes high's, that is uncounterable and again -3 on block. She has a multitude of crushes, great combo damage, a mid kick and mid punch CB and a godly anti wake up game.

Hopefully she won't get changed a whole lot in DOA5U. She was shit in DOA4 and currently she is strong but not OP.

ailingeternity

Wow do people think she's really that overpowered? Yes she has some fantastic pressure but she almost always has to get a counter hit in order to start it. A solid defense is great for preventing her from doing this. She's also got some shit mid-low and high-low strings which really puts her in a poor position up close and has major safety issues now that the majority of the cast can punish her 4f+k, her main tool for shutting down aggressive players. Lisa can also be slow escaped easily and has a crap SS game.

I do agree she could do with some nerfs, her strengths lie in punishing unsafe lows which she gets lots of guaranteed damage, insane juggle damage against lightweights, 1p which is a great counter hit hunting tool since it tracks and has good range (plus her annoying parlor trick 1pk), most of her BT transitions are safe, BT stance is also very solid (BT 1p, BT 4p, BT 7p), CB from front and BT stances which provide unshakable stuns when used in combos, 66pp which gives a potential limbo stun for big damage, she can throw punish very well and 9k mixed in with her spacing tools gives her great oki potential.

A great nerf would be to take away 6f+p, I find that being a shenanigan based character in DOA5, she isn't capitalizing on opponents' holding mistakes with Deja Vu like she used to, her throw punishing game is being taken for granted a lot now that she can do it across the border. I also don't think she needs her limbo stun from 66pp, it's inconsistent yet adds a lot to her already crazy offense. Lastly, I would like to see the immense advantage she gets from 1pk on counter hit reduced, as a tracking string its incredibly rewarding due to it's equally annoying follow-up and the fact that she can do almost anything after she gets the stun. As a counter measure she should have more advantage or less recovery on her 6pp/3p on counter hit, it would make 1pk still a viable tracking tool but easier to react to.

Tones

Premium Donor
They could easily get away with nerfing her counter damage and damage nerfed 1pk. Damage nerf 6pp/3p.

Her SS game is crap, which sort of balances her as it is.

Who gives a shit about a character's useless moves and strings.

She's got some nasty throw set ups which take away 50% of their health if they get trapped by it and also don't throw break. So they could also get away with nerfing her throw damage.

Her low OH is pretty nasty, but it ain't that bad. If the other players don't want to get caught with it they be careful about doing lows.

50/50 for limbo isn't inconsistent. 66pp is sort of shit so I'm okay with it rewarding 50% of the time.

2k is guaranteed after 214p+hp 6p+h 8p+h. Change that.

Leave the 6p+h throw.

IF TEAM NINJA READS THIS. I would like to add, I'll accept any LISA nerfs if Brad Wong (as he still sucks) get buffs and that Lisa is given more tools for flavour as well as a side step into Carrera.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
IF TEAM NINJA READS THIS. I would like to add, I'll accept any LISA nerfs if Brad Wong (as he still sucks) get buffs and that Lisa is given more tools for flavour as well as a side step into Carrera.

Yes! A sidestep into Carrera would be absolutely incredible.

synce

Below, some Lisa action in 5U... I didn't see any buffs in this video, only nerfs (1K, 8KK). Although 8KK doesn't really matter, 1K looks shitty as fuck now

5:26

I might've missed other changes, it's been a long long time since I played

synce

I wonder if 1K offers + on NH (doubtful). BT 7K seems to have that new spin launch as well.

Don't know how I missed that... I remember that move has weird properties, hopefully that pathetic height is only for max threshold. But it'd be funny if they knocked Lisa back to low tier in 5U after all the recent buffs

Don't know how I missed that... I remember that move has weird properties, hopefully that pathetic height is only for max threshold. But it'd be funny if they knocked Lisa back to low tier in 5U after all the recent buffs

that would depress the hell outta me, theres already not a whole lot of lisa players and she still isnt taken seriously in high level play, for them to put her back in the shitter, i probably wont play this game as much

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD