What characters do you really enjoy/hate playing against?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I could absolutely see that being true. Damn, I wonder where Rachel would be right now had that been the case. I don't really give a fuck about Rachel as a character, but I'll always prefer and support original characters over guest characters. Guest costumes, however, an entirely different matter.
Pretty much. For the longest time I imagined Christie in a Sailor Moon costume with "guest" voice clips from her common voice actress... while it seems easy to manage, looking back on it, it's a bit over the top.

dramic91

Pretty much. For the longest time I imagined Christie in a Sailor Moon costume with "guest" voice clips from her common voice actress... while it seems easy to manage, looking back on it, it's a bit over the top.
Fullmetal Alchemist is literally the only anime I've ever been able to stand and I watched both the original and Brotherhood all the way through. I would absolutely love to see one of the bigger guys in an Alphonse costume (as irrelevant and unrelated) as these two things may be. Haha I get so psyched thinking about getting thrown around by a Bayman/Bass/Leon dressed in that suit of armor.

Speaking of Leon, now that he's a guard break heavy character, I feel like he'll bring a different kind of match to the table too. Though I agree Bayman and Leon were definitely played differently before, I still think their matches were kinda similar, but I feel like that won't be the case this time. Or am I wrong? I'm genuinely curious as to what you guys think about this.

DontForkWitMe

Speaking of Leon, now that he's a guard break heavy character, I feel like he'll bring a different kind of match to the table too. Though I agree Bayman and Leon were definitely played differently before, I still think their matches were kinda similar, but I feel like that won't be the case this time. Or am I wrong? I'm genuinely curious as to what you guys think about this.

They're on the complete opposite ends of the spectrum now. Bayman excels in defense and evasiveness with his parries, advanced holds, and tank rolls while Leon is a pure offense and pressure with his charged attacks that guard break/crush, 2 in 1's and high launch heights for easy air throw access

Last edited:

Nobody Sama

I hate to play against Jahn Lee because he can always grab you with the leg ( dont know the inputs ) till you duck or throw him if you react fast. I hate this move -_-.

S

SolemnSaturn

I hate play against the ninjas. They are just annoying.
I like to play against good janlee and brad.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD