What Characters Would You Like To See In DOA3D?

Hurricane Rev

Well, We all know that the ninja's are back in this game and the first ever DOA boss, RAIDOU, is also in this game. But who else will be in this game aswell?

The Characters That I Want To See In This Game Are Zack, Hitomi and Tina

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I still don't trust this game yet, but I'm happy to see Raidou in a game again.

If they add Hitomi I wish they would put her back to her DOA3 style of character (Tough Girl persona).

The HuBBs

I would love for the Fu to return.

BTW $10 says that there will be another secret character from another franchise in DOA3DS.

JamoDOA

Not a bad prediction. If I had to pick, I'd say Samus too. As for actual DOA characters, assuming this is a prequel, I wanna see Genra as a playable character. Not nessecarily in his DOA3, projectile throwing, weapon weilding, Omega form. Just Genra using his bare hands. Because I think it'd be awesome to see Genra fight Raidou. Oh and count on Momiji being in the game.

Game Over

Samus is certainly possible. But here's a question ... if Samus is in the game, would Zero-Suit Samus be an alternate costume, or another character?

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
If this is based before Doa1, there may not be any other characters other than the Ninja's....unless there was a tournament that predated Doa.

R4712-VR88

What Characters Would You Like To See In DOA3D?

Kasumi.

In all seriousness I'd expect Momiji to appear playable. She began on the Nintendo DS. Story line wise the Ninja Gaiden games are right before DOA1.

JamoDOA

Ninja-wise it would also be neat to see Ayame or Shiden playable. They are ninjas too after all so assuredly they should know how to fight. lol Non-ninja-wise I could pick off a bunch from the back stories. Fame, Donavan, Nikki, Hitomi's father, and Brad's mentor (appeared in DOA3 breifly).

HajinShinobi

As long as my main (Ayane) is in this, I'm good to go. If this IS a prequel to DOA1, then most likely the original cast to DOA will be in this game. And maybe a few (or all) from the later titles, who knows. It's a possibility that Samus or someone else may guess star in this game, knowing Tecmo and Nintendo. That just seems pretty silly IMO though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD