What does, and doesn't this move beat out?

SilverKhaos

I don't remember the name or whatever, but for me it's just a press of left trigger, and its her move where its just one arm, overhead hook. I think its, like, P+K or something like that.

Anyways, I've been using it to like, knock Jann Lee to the ground out of his dragon kick, or Ayane out of her torpedo missile kick thing, or hit Bayman out of his tank roll, hit Helena and Brad out of their "low" stances, etc. Just using it to knock people out of things.

I mostly go by trial and error, but I'm having trouble telling in a lot situations whether mine started first, or whether its a matter of priority, or hitboxes or whatnot.

What kind of moves do you know of, that it CAN'T knock people out of?

rximmortal

P+K knock them on the ground only on first hit ( If the oponents is always in counter hit , recovery , he will bounce from the floar).
So if you are new player: i will give you some very advance - pro situations dont try to think why they are very good just make them in this way i write :)
Use 4H+K for a start up for combo.
After Counter hit , you go with: 3PP(everything after this connect is safe),3P,P6PP, 3H+K ( If you hit with 3H+K go 66T , If not than go 2P , 4KT or 4KT directly)
If they start Counter holding you 3PP , after you connect with a counter hit (You make one of these 5:
1 - dash , than P, than 3PP than the upper combo.
2 - Dash , than P , KP , 3PP , 3H+K ( same set as the upper one) or 6PP.
3 - 4K,T,H,K ( launch ) P6PP , 3H+K ( same setting)
4 - P , 4KTHK (same as upper)
5 - 6T , K (safe) , than 6T loop again or 214 T or 4kTHK ( see upper ) or 4KT or what u want :)
If your oponent hold too much block inciate with one of these moves:
-2P , 4KT
-4KT
-66P
There are many others but this is the offensive strategy
Here is a video of myself to get the idea:

SilverKhaos

P+K knock them on the ground only on first hit ( If the oponents is always in counter hit , recovery , he will bounce from the floar).
So if you are new player: i will give you some very advance - pro situations dont try to think why they are very good just make them in this way i write :)
Use 4H+K for a start up for combo.
After Counter hit , you go with: 3PP(everything after this connect is safe),3P,P6PP, 3H+K ( If you hit with 3H+K go 66T , If not than go 2P , 4KT or 4KT directly)
If they start Counter holding you 3PP , after you connect with a counter hit (You make one of these 5:
1 - dash , than P, than 3PP than the upper combo.
2 - Dash , than P , KP , 3PP , 3H+K ( same set as the upper one) or 6PP.
3 - 4K,T,H,K ( launch ) P6PP , 3H+K ( same setting)
4 - P , 4KTHK (same as upper)
5 - 6T , K (safe) , than 6T loop again or 214 T or 4kTHK ( see upper ) or 4KT or what u want :)
If your oponent hold too much block inciate with one of these moves:
-2P , 4KT
-4KT
-66P
There are many others but this is the offensive strategy
Here is a video of myself to get the idea:

Greek to me, lol.

to rximmortal my friend loki jih just made me completely understand what you said. he converted me. i am now a mila player. she is godlike =]

Yes. I play on xbl though. He taught me a lot in a short amount of time. But i found my play style and I love her. I'm trying to expand on my mixups and combo starters. I need to get better with spacing and using my range though.

rximmortal

Yes. I play on xbl though. He taught me a lot in a short amount of time. But i found my play style and I love her. I'm trying to expand on my mixups and combo starters. I need to get better with spacing and using my range though.

I use mainly 4H+K as iniciator move.
On block you have safe backdash and again 4H+K
On hit you know what to do.
If you oponent holding block, you iniciate with
66P ( on block , 6T)
66K ( on block 2P, 4KT or 2K)
Dash 2H+K.
These are the best options for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD