What will be the first thing you do when playing 5U

What will be the first thing you do when playing 5U

• Total voters

AkaShocka

Do challenge mode with my mains (Lisa, Kokoro, Sarah, Tina, Helena) and each of the new characters, especially Rachel!! And of course, have self confidence.

Elemental Fury

I'll be starting out using Momiji since she'll be my main from now on. 2nd thing is to change the menu and character select screen to DOA3's menu theme "Deep Impact". 3rd I'll be utilizing Momiji extensively in Training mode for the time being.

Zeo

Changing music of course (Good bye DOA5 menu theme hello Deep Impact), training, unlocking everything, more training and eventually going at it with real opponents.

Dave

While I know Jacky, I will be first going into training mode with him, and completing his combo training. Tag training as well, now that I have a team. After that, or before, playing online with friends. We are all getting it the same day. Can't wait to play it with them. When they aren't around, probably combo training mode. I plan on finishing it for every character. Not sure about unlocking things. I don't think there will be much to unlock. In the streams we've seen, it looks like every costume was there and ready to use. Unless they just had it there for people to preview, I think every character and costume will be unlocked from the start.

Ael

Well, technically, I'll first go to Options, change the voice to Japanese, and then go to the training lab with Ayane and find out all of her secrets waiting for me to unlock. :3 Mostly just a quick run-through with her command training, combo challenge and then figuring out how to follow-up on her 3H+K bound (as well as find other bounds if they exists) and then, power launcher follow-ups. Should be fun. :ayane:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
1) Game music changes.
2) Gather Leon frame data (if someone doesn't beat me to it) and unlock Leon outfits (trench coat please).
3) Combo challenges.
4) Gather/update Mila frame data.
5) Trophies.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Ayane's combo challenge for the lulz and hopeful practicality, and then spend about 4-5 hours in training breaking her down. And a bit of Momiji as well, maybe.

David Gregg

Looking after Christies and Eliots Changes!

tumblr_inline_mn92zaitcZ1qz4rgp.gif

synce

Where's the option where you gloat to everyone that you got it early? lol Otherwise hours of command training. Hopefully this time you can see the move details while you do it

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Well, technically, I'll first go to Options, change the voice to Japanese, and then go to the training lab with Ayane and find out all of her secrets waiting for me to unlock. :3 Mostly just a quick run-through with her command training, combo challenge and then figuring out how to follow-up on her 3H+K bound (as well as find other bounds if they exists) and then, power launcher follow-ups. Should be fun. :ayane:
Hajin, stop making alternate accounts...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD