What will you do first when you get DOA6?

What will you do once you get 6?

• Play online

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Play the story mode

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Unlock the unlockables

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Go thru training modes

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Others?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

P2p1mbs

Once you purchased, installed and updated DOA6, what do you plan on doing? Immediately play online? Play the story mode? Unlock some costumes/stages? Try the training modes to get a feel for the game? Anything else?

I'm probably going to go thru my mains' command training for a bit to get a feel for their changes then maybe go thru the story mode after.

P2p1mbs

Story Mode feels like the most productive way to start for me. I learn a few things and get to try out multiple characters.

I never thought about it that way but that makes sense. Has there been any word if the story mode will have tutorials like in the base release of 5 or is tutorials completely separate like in 5 ultimate?

Lulu

I never thought about it that way but that makes sense. Has there been any word if the story mode will have tutorials like in the base release of 5 or is tutorials completely separate like in 5 ultimate?

I thought 5U had the better tutorial but 5 vanilla was more likely to be more informative due to where the tutorial was placed.

They should just get Jack-O Valentine from Guilty Gear to do the Tutorial. Shes a fun Teacher.
GGXRD-R_JackO_GhostPickUp.png

263px-GGXRD-R_JackO_Lancer.png

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

Not to my knowledge. I think it's likely that it will, but would prefer the tutorials be in the tutorial mode. I only get a new chapter to the DOA story every six or seven years, so the last thing I want is filler tutorial crap merged in.

My god nothing will be worse than Moral Konbat: Deception's story mode. It was soooo bad. Anyone remember that? It was like a 16 hour tutorial.

UpSideDownGRUNT

1. Go to options and set voices to Japanese
  2. Do command training of the characters I want to play
  3. Go to free training to get a feel for the new mechanics and said characters.
  4. Play Story Mode
  5. Be a casual scrub and unlock costumes
  6. (Optional) if there's a music mode like in DOA5U/LR change everyones theme to my favourite themes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD