What's your Win Ratio?

damedame

Wow, so many of you have reallllllllly high percentages.

I'll have to check mine when I get home tonight, but I think I'm around 50%.

Ninja of Fate

70% trying learn charcters while getting bodied half the time. :)

actually i dont play ranked much anymore gonna start getting decimated lol.

XDest

~93%, most of those losses were from psn dc'ing me.

Dont really feel like playing online anymore. The netcode is bad and nobody knows punishment exists.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm curious as to why he does that. Is self-deprecation the outward manifestation of some philosophical lifestyle, or does he lack self-confidence? etc.
Send a PM if you want my real answer.

ChrisArmoun

My online win ratio is 73.3% right now. I play a large majority of my matches locally and don't go online much. Disappointed I was unable to put in the time I had planned, so I mostly play on random nowadays, and, while I have some favs, can't consider myself "great" with anyone. I'm still playing DoA4 style with my Hitomi (ashamed to admit)and haven't practiced to learn any of her new tools. I'd get smashed by most of you guys here probably.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
My record would be much better if this netcode wasn't so gay. XD

2012-11-05-175917.jpg2012-11-05-175956.jpg2012-11-05-180009.jpg2012-11-05-180113.jpg

Nereus

Standard Donor
mine is horrible... i don't even know it but i know it's horrible. Im a B+ but i had the game since day 1 and i barely play ranked... it's just that you get too much points per win + there's no risks really. I also have multiple mains (Jann Lee,Zack,Hayate,Busa (i guess lol).

My record would be much better if this netcode wasn't so gay. XD

View attachment 662View attachment 663View attachment 664View attachment 665

hey Indian hit me up if you wanna play DOA5 sometimes..... GT is near my pic

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
60-70% I think? Reasonable considering who I generally play against and my inability to stick with a character.

GrandMasterson

30%, C+ rank

This is my first time really digging into a DoA game, I main Zack, and I constantly play against an A+ friend (very soon to be an S) who played DoA4 so much that the life bars, timer, and tag arena ropes are brightly burned into his old TV. I take my 30% and C+ with pride. Not really, the rank system is a joke, I'm just trying to learn the damn game right now.

ZACKU BEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
mine is horrible... i don't even know it but i know it's horrible. Im a B+ but i had the game since day 1 and i barely play ranked... it's just that you get too much points per win + there's no risks really. I also have multiple mains (Jann Lee,Zack,Hayate,Busa (i guess lol).

hey Indian hit me up if you wanna play DOA5 sometimes..... GT is near my pic

Sadly I haven't gotten another xbox yet. But when I do in the future I will keep that in mind. :lisa:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD