When do you think DOA6 will be released and what do you want to see in it

Release date predictions

• 2014-15

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • 2016+

Votes: 105 92.1%

• Total voters

XVideos

If Lisa returns, I hope she doesn't get turned into a Cyborg. After Cyber Akuma, Shadow Charlie, and Raidou (+ a couple more I missed), enough is enough.

P2p1mbs

I think Jennifer Hale should do the voice of Kasumi and Phase 4 in Dead or Alive 6, but Kasumi and Phase 4 has to be in her late 20's in order for Jennifer Hale to do the voice of Kasumi and Phase 4 in Dead or Alive 6. Also False Kasumi who was killed by Hayate and Ayane should be brought back to life and be voiced by Jennifer Hale.

As a Hale fan and hater of the english voice for the games, I think Hale is too good a voice actress to waste her talent in this (her doing voices for MvC3 and injustice are ok for me since she voiced characters who speak english by default anyways)

If Lisa returns, I hope she doesn't get turned into a Cyborg. After Cyber Akuma, Shadow Charlie, and Raidou (+ a couple more I missed), enough is enough.

Even if she is dead, they could likely just bring her back as is as an unlockable character, just like they did with leon, ein and gen fu

v1ltt1

Even if she is dead, they could likely just bring her back as is as an unlockable character, just like they did with leon, ein and gen fu

They did not bring back Bankotsu-bo as an unlockable character because he was dead, so if they do that to her it should be him too

P2p1mbs

His moveset, altough worse than before IMO, is back. nothing else. We need Banko as in that badass huge arrogant blob,
Nyo"tengu" is completely opposite of him in every aspect so its far from being back

obviously, TN didnt care enough for him as a character to consider bringing back and they reintroduced his moveset thru nyo because they knew a female character would be more popular.

v1ltt1

obviously, TN didnt care enough for him as a character to consider bringing back and they reintroduced his moveset thru nyo because they knew a female character would be more popular.
And this is why TN sucks bawls nowadays. gotta get ready for Leon, Ein, Genfu sexchange.

I dont think any game has made me more pissed off than doa5

P2p1mbs

And this is why TN sucks bawls nowadays. gotta get ready for Leon, Ein, Genfu sexchange.

I dont think any game has made me more pissed off than doa5

I actually suggested elsewhere that TN may have it in them to replace all the male characters in game to sell more dlcs. with the exception of ryu, Im sure they would do it if they feel they can get away with it

Xhominid The Demon Within

I think Jennifer Hale should do the voice of Kasumi and Phase 4 in Dead or Alive 6, but Kasumi and Phase 4 has to be in her late 20's in order for Jennifer Hale to do the voice of Kasumi and Phase 4 in Dead or Alive 6. Also False Kasumi who was killed by Hayate and Ayane should be brought back to life and be voiced by Jennifer Hale.

No way, I'd rather have Lauren than Jennifer as the former sounds perfect as Kasumi.

Or the fact of selling him as DLC, they knew he wouldn't be a profit...because most people already knew that after Nyotengu's reveal and even before it.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Actually from the DOA Wiki...Bankotsubo was on the table with Leon and Ein...but I guess they just swept him under the rug and by the time people wanted him really roared in, they just didn't plan on doing another expansion at that point in time and well Nyotengu is history...which seemed to be fully turned into just plain not bringing him back with Last Round, instead opting for Raidou.

LittlePrince-Helena

Mmm I hope, thanks to all its different iterations and DLCs, that TN and Tecmo will learn from their mistakes and have enough feedback from fans about what we need in the game.
Personally that's what I would like to see:
- better stages, graphically of course but also design wise. More floors, stairs, multi levels, and more creativity. I would be cool for example to have "home stages" for the characters. I know that make 1 for each character will be very expensive, so what about for example sharing stages (Helena and Marie Rose)(Brad and Elliot) etc.?
- about characters I think they're still impressive, I just would fix and polish them especially in the hair and self shadows. And why not? Make bodies a little bit different.
- costumes: I'm all for dlc and also sexy costumes but I hope TN will take more care of characters' personalities when they design a costume. Please no more palette swaps and make alternate colors an option in the custom menu!
That's all for the moment :)

Dark-truth

Mmm I hope, thanks to all its different iterations and DLCs, that TN and Tecmo will learn from their mistakes and have enough feedback from fans about what we need in the game.
Personally that's what I would like to see:
- better stages, graphically of course but also design wise. More floors, stairs, multi levels, and more creativity. I would be cool for example to have "home stages" for the characters. I know that make 1 for each character will be very expensive, so what about for example sharing stages (Helena and Marie Rose)(Brad and Elliot) etc.?
- about characters I think they're still impressive, I just would fix and polish them especially in the hair and self shadows. And why not? Make bodies a little bit different.
- costumes: I'm all for dlc and also sexy costumes but I hope TN will take more care of characters' personalities when they design a costume. Please no more palette swaps and make alternate colors an option in the custom menu!
That's all for the moment :)
Define "sexy costumes" like swimsuits ? if you do let's just leave them for DOAX4
DOA5LR has way too many swimsuits (not that I don't like it) but still DOA5LR has like 2 beach stages, and it's kinda awkward fighting in Dojo stage or Home stage with a swimsuit on so i'll only approve more swimsuits if they bring in more beach stages
and more DLC for the males would be better too because the males would get used more and people would buy more male DLC
and also make the males in DOA6 Better looking
ryu looks way too old
rig has no neck and his mouth is too wide
hayate got a weird mouth
jann lee really needs better eyebrows
and last and not least eliot, OMFG he really needs to get thicker hair, his hair is so fking thin omg I can't 'his hair looks like grass and he has a egghead also his lips are thin asf it's almost fking paper flat

Croftyy

As long as Christie comes back i'll be happy. If not i'll buy the game just to sit on the character select screen and cry.
b43508e800bee422f4c2bf846f29aefbed64f4ff1a9bc9f8dcf11a6e5b644379_large.jpg

Arcade endings would be a nice return.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD