• 2014-15

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • 2016+

Votes: 105 92.1%

• Total voters

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Do you guys think Team Ninja should include in-game currency for DOA6? Tekken 5-7FR has one (Gold), and so does Soulcalibur. Technically, DOA4 had it too but it could only be used for online though. I thought it would be an interesting feature to have for unlocking costumes and such.

Or, do you guys think they should take DOA5U Arcade's unlocking method instead? In Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade there was a box with nine squares (I think) that appeared at the end of the match, representing the next costume to be unlocked.

Last edited:
I mostly want the game to be a great game, be very well reviewed, become a best seller, and make a great amount of money which I think is more than likely realistic.

What do you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop double-posting" means "stop double-posting."
I would also want the game on the inside of the game to have great looking realistic textures, realistic colors, realistic graphics, and realistic characters.

@Brute leave me alone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DOA6 will likely be released once they milked DOAX3 as far as they can go in addition to completing the PS4 console release of Dissidia.

First of all, I was joking...

Second of all; do you just post anything you want to see that pops into your head?
All the time... in my head.

Well I'm out of ideas on this one we will wait and see what will be in Dead or Alive 6 when it get's released. What do you want to see in the game and how many more Dead or Alive games do you want to be made?

Dark-truth

Well I'm out of ideas on this one we will wait and see what will be in Dead or Alive 6 when it get's released. What do you want to see in the game and how many more Dead or Alive games do you want to be made?
I want a lot of doa games since this game is the most important fighting game to me

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
DOA6 2-5 years.

The rushed and desperate choice: 2 years or anything under 2 years.

Logical choice to where it can likely have more time to be developed so that TN can have no excuses and catch them on whatever act: 3-5 years.

Dark-truth

DOA6 2-5 years.

The rushed and desperate choice: 2 years or anything under 2 years.

Logical choice to where it can likely have more time to be developed so that TN can have no excuses and catch them on whatever act: 3-5 years.
i think 6 might be released or atleast pronounced in 2017 and might be finished in 2018 or end 2017

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I just hope they don't do any more DOA6 remakes (DOA6 Ultimate, DOA6+, etc). Seriously, it should not take four plus games just to get things done the right way.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
i think 6 might be released or atleast pronounced in 2017 and might be finished in 2018 or end 2017

No it won't. And if it did, then the build and the complaints would be no different than in DOA5. DOAX series is not an excuse for DOA's improvement just because of the character models. Next year is too early for a DOA6.

I just hope they don't do any more DOA6 remakes (DOA6 Ultimate, DOA6+, etc). Seriously, it should not take four plus games just to get things done the right wat.

It's a trend. Pretty sure they'll release upgraded versions of DOA6.

KwonJigglypuff

I don't mind DLC but I'd rather have equipments all the girls can use. It requires more time but it's better for replay value and customization (dress, gloves, hats, glasses, shoes, etc.). You could use any equipment from any pack and recolor it.

Call it "Dress Your Waifu 2.0"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD