When does Europe get Core Fighters?

Randark

I know what you mean, I keep checking daily for the new costumes etc on UK PSN, but all we have is 13 DLC's available (which are all the old DLC's from DOA5 in character packs)

I've also made a US account and checked their store... there is over 100 DLC on that side of the pond

I personally think it's to do with core fighters, and as soon as that is released we will get the rest of the DLC, but I really don't understand why core fighters is holding up all the other DLC too

phoenix1985gr

Well the only things the us store has that the european doesnt is the core fighters and the new swimsuits... The reason you see over 100 in the us psn is that they made it you can buy each costume on its own, while in the europoean you only got the whole pack options

Pokerking87

Yeah but the hell we dont get the new outfits when they announced this on the official homepage. Makes me spechless.

Randark

yeah but and we haven't got the individually priced doa5 costumes either..

it's not so much that they are missing, it's more the complete lack of information we are getting on the subject that annoys me, I don't mind a wait, but prefer to know how long I'll be waiting for.

I still think they'll all magically appear when core fighters is released... with no acknowledgement that anything was missing in 1st place

KwonJigglypuff

I hope Core Fighters will be available before Christmas, that would be my chance to try the game, with my family and friends. Damn.

Randark

From TN EU Twitter:
EU Fighters. We just got the confirmation. Core Fighters is coming September 25 across Europe!

no news on the DLC yet but they say they pushing Playstation EU to resolve the issue, but it's a step in the right direction anyway

Pokerking87

Good news, i am sure we get next week all. Core Fighter + the DLCs!
On Tecmo Europes Twitter:

"We will push PlayStation EU to resolve this problem."

Randark

Core fighters is out, was released last week, along with school uniform dlc.

no news on rest of the missing stuff yet tho

Akumasama

Last week? Really? When? Last time I checked it still wasn't out.
Will I find it if I put "Core" or any other keyword in the PSN search engine?

Akumasama

Downloading it now, found it in the "Demo" sections.
The strange part is that before reading Phoenix's post

1) I used the search engine with "CORE" keyword
2) Used the search engine with "Ultimate" keyword
3) Used the search engine with "DOA5" keyword
4) Went to the "Free to Play" section

All produced no results. I could find all stuff related to DoA5U and even unlock packets for Core Fighters, but not Core Fighters itself.
How lame...

Thanks for helping me out though!

Randark

glad you found it, now welcome back to the waiting room where we all are waiting on the rest of the content to appear :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD