When is a good time to use Brad's 4K stance?

HiguraShiki

I can't really find much uses for this stance. I've seen some Brad players use it to bait a whiff from far then launch, but aside from that, is there anything else it can be used for?

Incognito

I like to sometimes end my juggles with his BBK which leaves him in his 4K stance. If the opponent techs, you can try his 2K combo throw. Yes, it's low grab punishable on block and is pretty seeable at times, but it's good to keep up the pressure if your opponent likes to tech. Other times using his 3K~4 can be good on hit when it comes to mix up. For instance, 3K~4, 6PP~2, K8, KKK~F+P. No, this isn't guaranteed, but again, it's good for mix up or just trying to go for some damage. You'd be surprised how often the opponent falls for this. Hope that gave you some ideas.

also use it at a far range never just throw it out there when in close range youll get fucked up...also go into it from KK4
i they block it you will be at +2 and after that you can do some pretty cool shit like DHO 4 k k k k k...also like incognito said there are some cool juggles you can pull of that deal with DHO...ill post a few today MAYBE idk...

Tones

Premium Donor
Depending what I want to do...

I'll enter it at the max range of DHO 2k and k+f(Use BT stance for mixup, k+fpp 7k for interrupt). At any point you're at a negative frame advantage in BT spam out k+f. This will stop them from comboing you and will set you off at a distance. DHO 2k's range is pretty impressive, I always catch people off guard with this as they generally will try to run in or dick around with spacing.

About the max range of 2k+f to use DHO for interrupting. At this distance you can p+f to interrupt, p+k to beat out while running attacks or press/hold 4 the k to whiff punish and/or interrupt attacks. pp/pp(k/4k/2k) for mixup.

If they like to techroll which a juggle off with 3kk and go for a throw, interrupt or mix up (see above).

I also like to bait wake up kicks by finishing a juggle with 3kk or landing a ppk and then 4/6 while in DHO in wake up kick range, then countering. I'll also just enter the stance (4k) or whiff a 3kk or kk or ppk for the same reason.

Incognito

I also just thought of something else that might be a bit helpful as well. When you've got your opponent in a stun and you know he'll/she'll hold, you can always just try going into his 4K the regular way by actually inputting 4K. I've been finding it pretty useful against defense players since most of them will hold under pressure then immediately block to see what will come next. It's just another tactic that could be put into your arsenal of tricks. Make sure you test your opponent's playstyle first. As this will not work whatsoever against people who don't like to block or just bang their face into the controller -__-......

HiguraShiki

I also just thought of something else that might be a bit helpful as well. When you've got your opponent in a stun and you know he'll/she'll hold, you can always just try going into his 4K the regular way by actually inputting 4K. I've been finding it pretty useful against defense players since most of them will hold under pressure then immediately block to see what will come next. It's just another tactic that could be put into your arsenal of tricks. Make sure you test your opponent's playstyle first. As this will not work whatsoever against people who don't like to block or just bang their face into the controller -__-......
Yea I just realized that usually people like to low block or low hold PP2K. No one seems to expect the PP8, so it's actually pretty good for mixups.

Takeda-sama

Dude, you play me right? I ABUSE this stance. Dokuritsuho is all about Brads ranged game. You press H+K for a long distance high kick, if it hits you press K again to do another and go back into dokuritsu or u press pp for a launcher. If it gets blocked u still press k for back into dokuritsu, chances are this'll be blocked again, in which case u press T for a throw or u block. From dokuritsu you can also press 2k T if you're slightly closer.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD