When was it a problem to tag juggle?

John P.

permítanme decir esto en español . cualquier opinión es bienvenida . Es cuando todo el mundo me ataca personalmente que deje de ser una discusión y simplemente se convierte en drama. Sorry if that's choppy but i had to rely on my Spanish textbook cuz no one seems to understand English. Heres an example of where you got me messed up. Let's say i started a thread on apha 152 and then someone talks crap to me that's she's easy, carrries players etc. As soon as i respond everyone looks at me only, tells me how dare i respond back negatively blah blah. It's double standard. All i wanted was aye and nays on the subject if tag juggles should be frowned upon etc. Don't get this twisted image that I'm Joanne the scammer. I don't live for drama. I'm not a messy *****. I just wanna learn doa like everyone else.

Brute

Standard Donor
permítanme decir esto en español . cualquier opinión es bienvenida . Es cuando todo el mundo me ataca personalmente que deje de ser una discusión y simplemente se convierte en drama. Sorry if that's choppy but i had to rely on my Spanish textbook cuz no one seems to understand English. Heres an example of where you got me messed up. Let's say i started a thread on apha 152 and then someone talks crap to me that's she's easy, carrries players etc. As soon as i respond everyone looks at me only, tells me how dare i respond back negatively blah blah. It's double standard. All i wanted was aye and nays on the subject if tag juggles should be frowned upon etc. Don't get this twisted image that I'm Joanne the scammer. I don't live for drama. I'm not a messy *****. I just wanna learn doa like everyone else.
Saying things like "bye felicia" and "Wait a minute. Who are you?" are not going to solicit the most positive responses from anyone. If you are genuinely interested in learning about the game and not simply complaining about your experiences with it online, I suggest you cut the pompous attitude. People won't change their opinions to accommodate yours, but courtesy can go a long way. DestructionBomb said nothing offensive, and is one of the most informed and respected members in the community regarding gameplay elements. But you brushed him aside by saying that his opinion doesn't count because you suspected that he doesn't play tag and thus can't have an opinion about it. He raised legitimate points, but you didn't even care to consider them because you suspected he doesn't play tag (if he doesn't play tag, which was never stated, he appears to have an informed and justified reason for not doing so). That doesn't look like someone who wants to learn. That looks like someone who wants to complain and wants others with the same opinion to console them.

Dark-truth

I want to learn Doa too but on here I just create drama to have a good laugh or discuss in the threads. The DOA community is so full of idiots that's it's just extremely funny to create drama.

WAZAAAAA

"When was it a problem to tag juggle?"
since you started this thread

I want to learn Doa too but on here I just create drama to have a good laugh or discuss in the threads. The DOA community is so full of idiots that's it's just extremely funny to create drama.
It may be easy to create drama, but it's equally easy to get banned for it, right AnnoyingBecky?

John P.

Saying things like "bye felicia" and "Wait a minute. Who are you?" are not going to solicit the most positive responses from anyone. If you are genuinely interested in learning about the game and not simply complaining about your experiences with it online, I suggest you cut the pompous attitude. People won't change their opinions to accommodate yours, but courtesy can go a long way. DestructionBomb said nothing offensive, and is one of the most informed and respected members in the community regarding gameplay elements. But you brushed him aside by saying that his opinion doesn't count because you suspected that he doesn't play tag and thus can't have an opinion about it. He raised legitimate points, but you didn't even care to consider them because you suspected he doesn't play tag (if he doesn't play tag, which was never stated, he appears to have an informed and justified reason for not doing so). That doesn't look like someone who wants to learn. That looks like someone who wants to complain and wants others with the same opinion to console them.
You're repeating yourself again. At this point fine ban me then. You saying everything a third time doesn't change anything. You assume you know me. What my name is John and what else? Nothing. Bye guys. From now on all my threads will be sugar coated and if anyone responds negatively I'll keep my mouth shut then.

Dark-truth

"When was it a problem to tag juggle?"
since you started this thread

It may be easy to create drama, but it's equally easy to get banned for it, right AnnoyingBecky?
Well, Apperently it's not since you never get banned while you're the public troll here, you basically got a free pass at trolling lol.

Brute

Standard Donor
You assume you know me. What my name is John and what else? Nothing. Bye guys.
Sounds like you wanted a specific opinion, and are dismissive of considered/informed opinions that run contra to your own.
That looks like someone who wants to complain and wants others with the same opinion to console them.
I know your screenname is John. I know that you are rude. I know that you complain a lot, and I know that you say "bye" when someone else presents an opinion you don't agree with. That is to say that I know enough to know why your experience here has been negative. Your refusal to acknowledge that is why you're unable to dig yourself out of that hole you're in.
At this point fine ban me then.
Is that an actual request, or a vapid rhetorical expression?

John P.

I know your screenname is John. I know that you are rude. I know that you complain a lot, and I know that you say "bye" any time someone else presents an opinion you don't agree with. That is to say that I know enough to know why your experience here has been negative. Your refusal to acknowledge that is why you're unable to dig yourself out of that hole you're in.

Is that an actual request, or a vapid rhetorical expression?

He doesn't get a "free pass." The difference between WAZAAAAA and everyone who gets banned is that if I tell WAZAAAAA to stop doing a specific thing, he stops doing it. People who get banned are the ones who refuse to change their behavior after countless warnings telling them to do so. We don't actually "want" to ban anyone. We only resort to bans when users exhibit unacceptable behavior and demonstrate no capacity to change. Or alternate accounts/upon request.
I don't think i asked for therapist and even if I did you wouldn't be my first choice. If you just wanna have a sense of superiority, threaten and bully me in all honestly please ban me because fsd is just as twisted as most other dead or alive pages with egotistic moderators. This a fucking website about a video game. Get over yourself and don't talk down to me like you're my therapist. I'll give more time and energy to streamers and fb groups that actually have a discussion rather than have you, a simple keyboard warrior behind a screen, threaten me and also try to belittle me. The ban request is real. I'm not supporting this website when in reality it's given moderators to dick heads like you. Or better yet can't i just close my own account. I don't wanna be a nuisance to you big boy. XOXO-Crisis

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't think i asked for therapist and even if I did you wouldn't be my first choice. [...] Get over yourself and don't talk down to me like you're my therapist.
So by saying, "Don't dismiss the opinions of others while allegedly seeking their advice," I am now a therapist? I did not realize it was so easy.

I'll give more time and energy to streamers and fb groups that actually have a discussion
Ironic.

rather than have you, a simple keyboard warrior behind a screen, threaten me and also try to belittle me.
I never actually threatened you. That was just something you (incorrectly) surmised.

The ban request is real. [...] Or better yet can't i just close my own account.
Users cannot close their own accounts. But, as per your request, I will ban your account.

Argentus

I'll enjoy tag more when mila and Leon get a proper tag team.

Come on its Team Beat down and I can even match outfits with those two!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD