Which character do you have the most trouble fighting against.

NightAntilli

All the characters that people say are low tier..

Helena
Zack
Lisa
Oyeah I forgot to mention.. Hayate.. Probably because they like to space or turtle, or both, and since Leifang is not that great at long range, I have trouble against them. Especially Lisa who is great at long range.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Another character I s hould mention is Zack for me. It's annoying. No one uses him so when I actually run into a good one I don't know how to fight him.

SilverKhaos

If they're flashy, I just can't do it. I have loads of problems against:

Alpha-152
Lisa
Skilled Helena play
Brad

As a Mila player, I can't get a bead on Lisa at all. She ducks highs so often and Mila has limited use and follow-up on her mid strikes so it's hard to adjust on the fly. Same with all of her tracking attacks, I SS a lot with Mila and it seems like every little thing tracks.

Surprised everyone has such trouble against Mila... Perhaps it's because no one's using her right now. She's very middle of the road, seems to have just enough to fight anyone on the roster but it's all about getting the correct reads from moment to moment. There's very little in the way of mindless tactics you can use to get the upper-hand with her, not to mention how little damage she does outside of her TD. I fucking love her though, I love her so much!

Same. I only got the game FOR her (since Leon was canceled) and I ONLY play her.

On Lisa...even though i'm REALLY good at anticipating/predicting and countering (its where most of my damage winds up coming from), I can't read Lisa at all, either. Which is really frustrating.

As for Mila.....she feels like Guile. What I mean by that is that her moveset is very limited (Two ground throws compare to guiles two specials) but her whole playstyle is based on strong fundamentals. Everything is straightforward and practical, so you can focus on actually fighting rather than worrying about execution.

So what i"m saying here is...if you have trouble against Mila....its actually the Mila PLAYER you are having trouble against. Mila herself is fairly basic. Its just that basic...ness? leads to her being VERY versatile and practical.

AegisOrnus

So what i"m saying here is...if you have trouble against Mila....its actually the Mila PLAYER you are having trouble against. Mila herself is fairly basic. Its just that basic...ness? leads to her being VERY versatile and practical.
Very much this. And that's also why I gravitated towards her, the same reasons I never touched anyone else but Ein.

It sucks to hear people get so bent out of shape over chat from being TD'd so many times. It's like, really? You think being TD'd over and over because you're not locking in to what's going on in your opponent's mind is more annoying than getting punished by ONE Tina chain-throw and losing a ludicrous amount of your health? Hell, the TD is even breakable before any damage more than a jab's worth is done. You get so many tries to work your way out of it.

Doug Nguyen

Very much this. And that's also why I gravitated towards her, the same reasons I never touched anyone else but Ein.

It sucks to hear people get so bent out of shape over chat from being TD'd so many times. It's like, really? You think being TD'd over and over because you're not locking in to what's going on in your opponent's mind is more annoying than getting punished by ONE Tina chain-throw and losing a ludicrous amount of your health? Hell, the TD is even breakable before any damage more than a jab's worth is done. You get so many tries to work your way out of it.
Ive actually seem Mila veterans let you break the last punch so they are at frame advantage and the loop begins. But thats why i never try to break the grab.

Dave

Brad. His style (especially when he lays down and spins about) infuriates me so much.
Mila. Really only when online. Most people just spam her counter grabs.
Pai. She can be irritating sometimes. Though she's not as bad as in VF.
Kokoro. She really is something else. She is really the only A.I. I've seen really use the power blow / critical bursts. When playing Legend, she did it almost every round I faced her.

AegisOrnus

Ive actually seem Mila veterans let you break the last punch so they are at frame advantage and the loop begins. But thats why i never try to break the grab.
I do that personally, I find that my opponent can do a few things against it. Although she's at advantage, it's basically a Bass pick-up 50/50 deal. You can go for a defensive option and see what works out. SS is pretty safe, I've been the only Mila I've seen so far to deter a SS with a 1P on the reset, most go for the knee launcher or the ducking jab. I also do SS into TD. But if you're referring to the knee or punch that one is hit with on the reset, blocking and countering works perfectly well. There's nothing guaranteed about the situation for Mila, you still have to make the correct guess to keep it going.

Brute

Standard Donor
Jan Lee, for obvious reasons.
Hayate, due solely to that 3H+K string
Kokoro, I know most of her combos and where they hit, but for whatever reason, she seems immune to holds. Additionally, her reach and speed are incredible for her power. Kinda like Jan Lee
Sometimes Mila, but only if the player is really good and abuses those damn floor throws.

edit:
Surprised everyone has such trouble against Mila... Perhaps it's because no one's using her right now.
She's arguably the most played character on PSN ranked matches. Right around Kasumi, Kokoro and Jan Lee.

AegisOrnus

She's arguably the most played character on PSN ranked matches. Right around Kasumi, Kokoro and Jan Lee.
I've been hitting a lot of Ayane, Hayabusa, Hayate, and Brad Wong on XBL ranked. Mila used to be up there but now seems to be a rarity.

SilverKhaos

I've been hitting a lot of Ayane, Hayabusa, Hayate, and Brad Wong on XBL ranked. Mila used to be up there but now seems to be a rarity.

Same. I main mila, and on XBL, I almost never see another Mila player. Mostly just Ninjas, Tina, and Kokoro that I come across. Seeing Helena, Brad, and Gen Fu popping up more and more. Saw some Milas and Elliots when the game first came out, but thats it.

Brute

Standard Donor
I rarely ever see Brad Wong. Hayabusa's middle; every so often. Nowhere close to Mila.

Hayate and Ayane are both very common.

RhythmikDesigns

She's actually at disadvantage (-11) no matter when the throw is broken, per the frame counter in training but I was able to make her get 3p off hella quick, to the point I could only block or counter it. Its weird really, as I've also noticed her P after being throw broken is now only 7 frames, when normal its 17 frames (3P+K). Idk, if they're spamming any type of punch after the break, it is like they're at advantage, which means TN needs to fix the frame counter.

Mavis

Jann-Lee :rolleyes:

He utterly destroys me every time and counters absolutely everything I throw at him forcing me to play the defensive, hold-and-hope approach, which never works because my timing is pathetic.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
By playing several people offline, here's what I have to say:

Jann-Lee (Very safe options, fast on his strikes)
Mila (Watch out for her wake up throw, fast strikes)
Brad Wong (His mix-ups are excellent, hard for me to read what he's about to do)
Hayabusa (He thrives on his teleporting game, idc what you guys say)
Gen-Fu (only on CPU, old man hits like a truck!)
Eliot (I was hit by his infinite on Arcade Tag Mode on Legendary, don't ask)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD