Which colors do you think best represent each DOA characters?

leitomifang

Like for Kasumi, I can think of blue and orange since she wears a lot of blue clothing with orange hair.

Ayane for the most part is usually stuck with purple and pink as she frequently wears purple clothing and has pink hair.

As for Hitomi, her trademark colors would be yellow, pink, and green as she wore yellow clothing, tank tops with pink lace, pink bikini, and green tank tops.

While for Leifang, it would be red, black, and yellow since she frequently wears red quipao, had black hair before it ended up brown again, and yellow for the recent costume 1 in DOA6 and yellow bikini.

For Helena, it would be blue, white and yellow since she has blue and white clothing with yellow hair.

Ryu Hayabusa always associates with black because his main outfit is colored black.

Hayate, it would be white and blue and for Ein it would be red.

As for your interpretation, what colors would ideally suit for each DOA characters?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
For me:

:ayane:~ Purple

:bass:~ Red, White, or blue

:bayman:~ Orange and black

:bradwong:~ Silver, white, or brown, he wears colors that represent an aged vibe well

:christie:~ Black is her color but she also wears white, and even red well

:diego:~ He wears Red, stonewash blue, and black well

:eliot:~ Blue is his best color but he also wears Grey, and off white well and black too

:genfu:~ He wears Grey and animal print best compared to everyone else

:hayate:~Black, White, and oriental print

:helena:~ white, red, and blue are definitely her colors. Black is another one although more underrated

:hitomi:~ Hitomi is someone I think can rarely wear nearly any color, but boyish colors like green, blue, and brown are especially smooth on her

:honoka:~ cream white, pink, and her signature purple from her uniform are her best

:jannlee:~ Yellow/orange yellow is striking on him, but he looks generally good in any color he's usually in. Black and red is a good combo tho

:kasumi:~ Another example of someone who can wear any color. Her best tho are definitely blue, white, or pink. Pink imo is only her best if theres a soft color palette to soften it since pure pink itself isnt as good since it over saturates her

:kokoro:~ pure white, pink, and blue like kasumi. Shes just the opposite since i think she can wear pink fully without it over powering her main design

:La Mariposa:~ She can wear any color and it'll stand out although I feel green, gold, and anything vibrant compliments her

:leifang:~ Yellow, Red, and green

:leon:~ Brown, or anything more rugged and darker. Red too

:marierose:~ Black definitely, followed by white and maybe dark blue

:mila:~ Red. Muted colors like checkered black and white, and anything pattern also suits her like camouflage

:momiji:~ Red, White, and black are her colors. I thought pink but it's not that impacting on her

:nico:~muted colors, and white are best on her

:nyotengu:~Black, and red. White as well

:phase4:~ Black. Green is a major one too but more as an accent

:rachel:~Black, red. And white as a third

:cyborg:~Black, Grey, anf white

:rig:~Muted colors and anything navy

:hayabusa:~Black

:tamaki:~Blue is her color

:tina: Blue, Red, and White. Also rocks black well and also zebra but that's rare

:zack:~Any color really although I think green blue, and silver are his best

Kiraragirl200

Hmmm...off the top of my head.
Kasumi- Pastel Pink (pastels in general)
Ayane- Lavender
Hayte- Dark Red
Ryu- Black
Zack- Lime Green (neons in general)
Jann Lee- Red
Leifang- Red and Gold
Helena- Rose Gold
Brad- Mossy green (earthy colors in general)
Hitomi- Cherry Pink
Christie- Silver and Red
Bayman- Dark Red
Mila- Crimson Red
Leon- Dark Beige
Tina- Vivid Sky Blue
Bass- Black and Red
Lisa- White or Silver
Kokoro- Muted Pink
Eliot- Royal Blue
Gen Fu- Light Gold
Diego- Blood Orange